JazzInc Batman Forever 1/6 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are working on the sitting batman 1989 figure as a vehicle accessory. That is pending with WB USA for now

Man I hope that happens. I’d buy two, one for the Batwing, one for the Batmobile.

Thanks for all the updates. I wish Hot Toys would just lose their license to ‘89 Batman and Batman Returns and the 66 Batman show, They do nothing with them. Only JazzInc and Mars Toys is doing what people want.

Hot Toys and Inart are being difficult on figures at the last minute,
Sure, they’re scared of real competition.
WHEN you’re able to put the same quality and detail into figures that you do into vehicles, they’re screwed ! 😎

Last edited:
Man I hope that happens. I’d buy two, one for the Batwing, one for the Batmobile.

Thanks for all the updates. I wish Hot Toys would just lose their license to ‘89 Batman and Batman Returns and the 66 Batman show, They do nothing with them. Only JazzInc and Mars Toys is doing what people want.
If you want a temporary placeholder, the Spinmaster 12-inch Batman is a cheap alternative for less than $10.

I bought 5 (five) of them on Amazon a few months ago after borrowing the idea from another Batwing JazzInc owner on YT - I have 5 Hot Toys Keaton Batmans (original releases & PO) but did not want to risk long-term damage to the figure in the vehicles.

The SpinMaster figure is slightly smaller than true 1:6 scale (and the suit is from the new Flash movie) but they fit into the Batmobile/BatWing and from a distance, it's difficult to see it's not exactly the 1989 suit. Theoritically, it could pass as Kilmer Batman (i think one of his suits in Forever looked like Keaton).

Last edited:
Yes we are ahead of schedule. All who ordered can get theirs shipped in exactly one month (all batches)
Awesome to hear!
I'll be on the lookout for the invoice (paid mine off in December)

95 Batmobile Incoming.PNG

Woke up to some awesome news!

My Batmobile has arrived! Such a relief that it was UPS who delivered it. I have had nothing but headaches from Fedex, every single time i have had dealings with them. My 66 was almost stolen by a Fedex employee.

I don't yet have a proper space to display it yet, so it will have to go back in it's box, for a bit.

bf001.jpg

bf002.jpg

bf003.jpg

bf004.jpg

bf005.jpg

bf006.jpg

bf007.jpg

bf008.jpg

It looks fantastic,, especially when lit. Looking forward to the 89.

Last edited:
My Batmobile has arrived! Such a relief that it was UPS who delivered it. I have had nothing but headaches from Fedex, every single time i have had dealings with them. My 66 was almost stolen by a Fedex employee.

I don't yet have a proper space to display it yet, so it will have to go back in it's box, for a bit.

bf001.jpg

bf002.jpg

bf003.jpg

bf004.jpg

bf005.jpg

bf006.jpg

bf007.jpg

bf008.jpg

It looks fantastic,, especially when lit. Looking forward to the 89.
Congrats Marine Boy!
Batman Thumbs Up GIF

Such a relief that it was UPS who delivered it. I have had nothing but headaches from Fedex, every single time i have had dealings with them. My 66 was almost stolen by a Fedex employee.

That looks incredible. Awesome pics.

Just curious, how did the FedEx employee almost steal the 66 Batmobile?

Woo mine is out for delivery today. 😃 I am so ready for this, but totally have not had time to clear a space or build the display because this is about to dethrone a DeLorean on my shelf right now. I am so ready so excited this with the 89 car from my most anticipated pieces of the year jazz is always number one over any other brand in my spot.

Attachments

• IMG_8339.jpeg
    IMG_8339.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back