Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was the Armory suit vault only a custom project for one person's personal collection?

Interested in a Joost vault too, as well as the Computer.

Purchased a couple extra Hot Toys 89 Batmans (and some Spinmaster Batmans) to be used in the event we get the vault and(or) for other vehicles or dioramas.

I was testing the $10 Spinmaster Batman from Flash in the Hot Toys Batmobile - the figure is slightly under-scaled. But i plan on using it in the BatWing (even though the suit is not 1989 accurate) since I do not want to risk long-term damage to the Hot Toys figure and looks close enough from a distance.

View attachment 683124

View attachment 683125

Also did this a few weeks ago and stocked up on The Flash's Young Barry (modified Batman Returns Batsuit) and Batman.

It’s a screenshot of a YouTube video but honestly don’t know where it comes from even if it seems from the Joost’s website.

I catch these two also:

IMG_3916.jpeg

IMG_3917.jpeg

Ahhhhhh ****. **** **** **** **** ****

It Joost looks so beautiful. And in comparison to it the Hot Toys does look like what is - a plastic toy.

Looks just as long if not longer than the blitzway ecto-1 and probably just as wide too. No idea where I'm going to display this, but I got until August to figure it out, I suppose.

It’s a screenshot of a YouTube video but honestly don’t know where it comes from even if it seems from the Joost’s website.

I catch these two also:

View attachment 683138
View attachment 683139

I saw those pics too (on a Batmobile video from either Jedha Patrol or Mr. Mom's Collectibles) - i think he said some figure poser came in to take those pics.

I was confused, I don't think the poser person works for Joost/JazzInc... assumed it was some guy that does figure poses on social media.

Looks just as long if not longer than the blitzway ecto-1 and probably just as wide too. No idea where I'm going to display this, but I got until August to figure it out, I suppose.

Joost said in a comment that it would fit in a Moducase DF-120 with about 4-inches to spare.

I'm currently in Batch 3 for September but I'm going to purposely request Batch 4 for December, which I suppose will inevitably be delayed to 2025.

Need more time to order more Moducases and figure out my display situation.

Looks like the Hot Toys Batman figure fits like a glove inside the JazzInc Batmobile - will the 2.0 be a straight re-issue? HT has been scaling up most of their 2.0 figures lately, like BatFleck and Iron Man diecasts.

Also did this a few weeks ago and stocked up on The Flash's Young Barry (modified Batman Returns Batsuit) and Batman.

What are your display intentions with the modified Flash?

I don't recall Flash/Barry being inside the Batmobile, only the BatWing (the new one, not 89).

Might have overdone it with the Spinmaster Batmans, bought 5 of them. :lol But they were so cheap.

I saw those pics too (on a Batmobile video from either Jedha Patrol or Mr. Mom's Collectibles) - i think he said some figure poser came in to take those pics.

I was confused, I don't think the poser person works for Joost/JazzInc... assumed it was some guy that does figure poses on social media.
The pics come from the Joost’s FB page.

I’d love to have it but I just don’t think I can justify it. Too much for me when I have other figures on pre-order and plus I don’t have much space for vehicles and am already getting the DeLorean once my payment plan is finished up.

Comparing the both of them.. hot toys seems a bit off and a little stubby.

Jazzinc
View attachment 683145

Hot toys
View attachment 683147
The Hot Toys version missed the mark in presenting that sleek curvy nature of this batmobile. They made it too thick and high so the middle curve section doesn't translate well in any angle, among other inaccuracies of course. Whenever I see shots of this batmobile in the movie, you see how slender, low to the ground and curvy it is. Jazz did a beautiful job in capturing that. Love the more semi-gloss finish it has as well.

491687-IMG-3922.jpeg

andVJiB.png

UB2lXZU.png

bUm8imS.png

tUcYFi3.jpg

We’re not all rich…
I was lucky to sell my HT 15 days before the reissue announcement… 😅
Without that, I was out of the Jazzinc’s game…

Back