Jazz Inc - 1/6 1966 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard it mentioned the the wheels were not rubber? If not, what are they made of?

I can't believe that was almost 10 years ago.
3dec51df04b9.gif

Is anyone here on Joost's facebook group that might have some insight into what goodies are going into the DX version?

I'd love to see:
  • Rubber Tires
  • Real Metal Wheels and Rocket Tubes
  • Dash Lighting
  • Leather Parachute Cases
  • Headlights and Taillights
  • Spinning Flasher
  • Some type of Flame Simulation

I don't have to have any sound effects or an opening hood and trunk. If they're included, great, but I'm probably not going to use them at all.

Still am wondering what material the tires are if not rubber?

It's on the product website: "Full detailed replica from high quality metal and resin in 1/6 scale of the 1966 mobile."

It was the same for the original Justice Mobile. Rubber tires were added as part of the DX version.

It's on the product website: "Full detailed replica from high quality metal and resin in 1/6 scale of the 1966 mobile."

It was the same for the original Justice Mobile. Rubber tires were added as part of the DX version.

Do you think resin tires are on the car in the pictures they have up?

Will there for sure be a DX version or is that still up in the air? Hate to miss out on it if there will not be a DX version. Looks great regardless.

Will there for sure be a DX version or is that still up in the air? Hate to miss out on it if there will not be a DX version. Looks great regardless.

Was wondering the same thing. Also, how much more it might be?

I can't imagine Joost not offering a DX version. As to the actual upgrades and the price, I suppose we'll just have to wait and see. Right now, I suspect he's up to his eyeballs in Millennium Falcon and Justice Mobile work :)

I must confess this release is going to be the centerpiece of anybody's collection.
That of course, assumes you love this classic show.
How many of you guys are still on the fence about this piece?

118521288_3134320709949130_5335883537346117867_o.jpg

118701929_3134319753282559_3704833414354300572_o.jpg

118401211_3134320366615831_9191011670481657714_o.jpg

118157037_3134320669949134_4796619387118425850_o.jpg

FYI, there are still a few tweaks being done to make this truly astonishing.

And the DX version is Confirmed with remote and LED!!
It's upgrad-able from normal version (No upgrade price announced yet)

I must confess this release is going to be the centerpiece of anybody's collection.
That of course, assumes you love this classic show.
How many of you guys are still on the fence about this piece?

View attachment 494424

View attachment 494425

View attachment 494426

View attachment 494427

FYI, there are still a few tweaks being done to make this truly astonishing.
If this is the JazzInc version, this thread should be renamed ''JazzInc Batman 1966 Live action TV Series Batmobile'' as hot toys will never release this.........:slap

And the DX version is Confirmed with remote and LED!!
It's upgrad-able from normal version (No upgrade price announced yet)

Yeah, I had a feeling . . . . :)

It looks like he's even worked out some LED lighting inside the exhaust to simulate the flame, which I think is super-cool. Plus, the door hinges have also been reworked so the doors open just like the real car. Looking forward to the "tweaks" he mentioned (deeper wheels, handle shapes, etc.), but I'm already beyond impressed with what he has so far. That's an awful lot of R&D for what he charged for the "base" version. I definitely feel like it was worth the money.

I'm going to jump on the this DX upgrade when it's available for ordering.

Any mention of rubber tires?

No, but I'd be really surprised if they weren't included later in the DX upgrade. His latest video was really showcasing design changes and the lighting. With the attention to detail of Joost, his advisors, and his forum team, I can't imagine they'd all participate in a product this epic and miss something so glaring. Again, I have no direct knowledge of his plans, but I would absolutely bet that rubber tires will be in the final DX offering.

When he puts up the DX upgrade pricing, we'll all know for sure.

I’m in for the DX, no way I am missing this car.

It’s a marvel how much crowd sourced input and love that is going into this project. Far and away already better than anything HT would have delivered on and for significantly less cost. Joost, his family and colleagues are a model of integrity for the hobby and their passions/efforts bleed through the products they produce.

Yeah, I had a feeling . . . . :)
No, but I'd be really surprised if they weren't included later in the DX upgrade. His latest video was really showcasing design changes and the lighting. With the attention to detail of Joost, his advisors, and his forum team, I can't imagine they'd all participate in a product this epic and miss something so glaring. Again, I have no direct knowledge of his plans, but I would absolutely bet that rubber tires will be in the final DX offering.

When he puts up the DX upgrade pricing, we'll all know for sure.

I messaged asking about the tires, hopefully you are right. I still don’t know what the tires are being made of in the regular version?

Last edited:
Back