Jazz Inc - 1/6 1966 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sardo Numspa

Super Freak
Reaction score
For those who can't wait... Jazz Inc (if you don't know him, he's made excellent 1/6 dioramas and vehicles). Just released his 1/6 Land Speeder for Star Wars, and almost finished the BvS/Justice League Batmobile...

I’m very much looking forward to seeing what Joost has in store for the 66 Batmobile. At this point I don’t see HT doing it so hopefully he’ll produce an awesome collectible. This is pretty much the only 1/6 vehicle I’m interested in owning so I hope I can snag it.

Questions for Jazz Inc,
Do I need to sign up now to get it?
Would it be too late to order one after seeing one completed?
Any articulation planned for hood and trunk for deluxe version?
Any light up function planned?

Questions for Jazz Inc,
Do I need to sign up now to get it?
Would it be too late to order one after seeing one completed?
Any articulation planned for hood and trunk for deluxe version?
Any light up function planned?
Good questions.

Oh yes, new update!!! Pre-order price is $1125.65 (USD). I specifically asked to be added to the pre-order list for the "Deluxe" version if there will be one. Deposit of $100 required. Info for pre-order is in the description of the video. So exciting!!!!

The custom is looking very cool. I will have to reach out tomorrow to see if I can get added. At this point I think any other ‘66 figs, with the possible exception of Romero Joker, will have to be customs.

Im looking forward to the final car. Im also glad that Joost is doing it, and not Hot Toys. From past items, Joost's company tries to be as accurate as possible, whereas Hot Toys nowadays (in my opinion) seem to be more about the money, than about the quality.

Man, I might need to get this just to go with the Tumbler and 1989 Batmobile. Sooooooo tempting....

Joost has an update on this bad boy

Bcar.jpg

HERE

Mike

Back