JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Maybe after Spectre I'll change it.I like Craig, but I never can accept his look as british ikon.I can't see charm of Bond in him...

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

But I'll make list as you prefer, Rob, if you'll send to me something I want to see so;)

Official james bond thread

I think Craig has given bond a whole new meaning ,, all the bonds have played there parts down to what era they were in that charm and character with Moore and Connery but Craig is a bond for today cold calculated can fight like Bourne handles a lot of pressure and looks cool doing it .

Yep Craig's the modern day bond

1: Craig
2: Connery because it's Connery
3: Moore

Maybe after Spectre I'll change it.I like Craig, but I never can accept his look as british ikon.I can't see charm of Bond in him...

Bond in the books, wasn't that charming either

Yes-as moderns day Bond-he's perfect.But I guess Bond is from past ages allready;)

Yes.But handsome for all age ladies;)

Again-I like how he acts (Craig).But I love old fashioned "light stile" Bonds.

Craig is lethal, feels like a highly trained agent with style. Jumps from the roof into the train and immediately adjusts his jacket.

I like his interactions with Q and Moneypenny too.

my rating would go

1. Connery
2. Craig
3. Moore
4. Brosnan
5. Dalton
6. Lazenby

I think Moore is totally underrated, so I bumped him ahead of Brosnan (even though Goldeneye is still probably my favorite bond film)

Wrong, wrong...

1: Connery
2: Craig
3: Dalton
4: Brosnan
5: Lazenby
6: Lord Brett Sinclair... Never was Bond in my eyes.
Brett Sinclair&Denny Wild?I would like them in 1/6;)Childhood heroes.

Brett Sinclair&Denny Wild?I would like them in 1/6;)Childhood heroes.

Well,I have their heads. One of my friends made them, years back. They are not up to modern standards, but I like them. One day, if I have time, I'll repaint them using up to date techniques.

I sow worse film about Bond few days back...And there was my favorite Bond again on screen.But I didn't like even him..."Never say never"

Really?

I really like Never Say Never Again. Sure, it's dated but the whole health institute dig with aging Bond having to "kill free radicals" was priceless I think. My only gripe is that it was independent and thus didn't benefit from the usual Bond gimmicks like the awesome credits. But all in all, one of my favorite Connery.

So here are mine

Dalton
Craig
Connery
Moore
Brosnan
Lazenby

The more and more I watch the Daltons the better they get, ahead of his time for sure and its a shamethe studio went into financial trouble as I think he would have has a really good run.

Yeah the Dalton movies are hugely underrated I think, and actually seem to work a lot better now than they did back then, since we're so used to a darker and edgier Bond now.

Wrong wrong, it's like this.

Brosnan
Brosnan
Brosnan
Brosnan
Brosnan
Craig

Can you tell I'm a 90s kid :)

Back