JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Pic of my painted Connery head.

18804247714_76ae0b7385_b.jpg

If someone has Connery's Bbkills complete figure to sell, please, contact me. Thank you, guys.

The sculpt has an uncanny resemblance to the Maximus sculpt - similar enough that I'd first guess it was a soft recast that's been slightly touched up to bring out some details.

Did you sculpt this yourself Monomaster? It is definitely one of the best Connery sculpts I've seen! I love that smirk.

Hey thanks so much for the kind words everyone! I was inspired from all these great Bonds on here. I'm thinking a Goldeneye bond suspended off the dam would be cool to hang too!

Hello,

I just wrapped up my crudely built Thunderball Bond and Rocket Belt. Head is Sideshow Dr. No, suit is from ebay. The Rocket belt is made from C02 cartridges, a couple pens, pen caps, hand sanitizer and Chapstick caps, shoe string, a dime, wire, floral wire, guerrilla tape, and Krazy Glue. Not perfect by any means, but it works for me. I started this project just because after watching Thunderball, I realized I had the same 1/6 scale goofy helmet. I think thats actually from an old 90's SAS Hasbro figure, which I then painted.

View attachment 190874

View attachment 190876

View attachment 190877

View attachment 190878

View attachment 190880

Man, that's SOOOO EPIC. This jetpack is freaking amazing.

Pete received my BBkill Brosnan sculpt couple weeks ago so i'm now waiting for a beautiful paint app.

Brosnan_head.jpg

Also thinking about P99. This one looks good but no silencer so i'll need to get it separetly.

$_57.JPG

I seem to have missed a few emails. Some good stuff and some interesting stuff. To those contemplating the YhHa Craig sculpt, I've seen pics of this on the DID MI6 body and it's way oversized, nearly as much as Imaresq's was. He seems to be yet another sculptor who doesn't seem to own any body that the sculpt is likely to be put on. If you want a Bond that looks like an extra from Thunderbirds then go ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you.

It's looking increasingly likely that I'll cut my losses and go with a DID head

Pete received my BBkill Brosnan sculpt couple weeks ago so i'm now waiting for a beautiful paint app.

View attachment 191382

This Brosnan sculpt looks more perfect as white sculps!Was it casted in such colour resin?

Yeah, Gido, i think that it was casted like this. At least it was the first photo Pete showed to me. But i'm not really sure.

View attachment 191382

This Brosnan sculpt looks more perfect as white sculps!Was it casted in such colour resin?
It looks like Pete just sprayed a base fleshtone on it. They all came white I think

Back