JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Lookin' good IMO! What part do you think is lacking to keep it from looking like Brosnan?

Well, first thing is when painted the sculpt looks kinda older comparing to the unpainted one. Just look on that area around the mouth and those bags under eyes. We can see them before paint but they just light up thanks to the color and shading. Maybe I'm thinking about younger Brosnan like "Die another day" one but I've never seen his face in that condition.
Also, nose is too big I think. It got bigger in recent years but still it's not that potatoey.
Last thing - lips. But not sure here, need a better picture and then I'll say something particular. Just feeling weird about them.
Maybe I'm just overthinking stuff. Not the first time.

Yes sculpt very complex

Here is mine. I think thats maximum that can be done with it

V3_IMG_0129_zpsafu7sgip.jpg

Looking to buy Bbkill Daniel Craig head sculpt. Please PM me. Thanks.

Well, first thing is when painted the sculpt looks kinda older comparing to the unpainted one. Just look on that area around the mouth and those bags under eyes. We can see them before paint but they just light up thanks to the color and shading. Maybe I'm thinking about younger Brosnan like "Die another day" one but I've never seen his face in that condition.
Also, nose is too big I think. It got bigger in recent years but still it's not that potatoey.
Last thing - lips. But not sure here, need a better picture and then I'll say something particular. Just feeling weird about them.
Maybe I'm just overthinking stuff. Not the first time.

Yeah my one complaint about the BBkill Brosnan is that he does look a bit too old up close, even for his appearance in Die Another Day. But it's still a great likeness I think, and a more realistic sculpt than the more stylized Inigou head.

And plus it comes closer to Brosnan's look in the latter three movies which I prefer anyway, when he was starting to look a bit more mature and distinguished (and less like just Remington Steele in a tuxedo, like he did in Goldeneye).

I'm just now catching up on Daniel Craig's Bond movies(Casion Royale and QoS so far) and I really want a 1/6 figure but it seems like there are not many options. I would rather buy a prepainted head sculpt because my skills are limited :lol

The Modern Life sculpt looks alright but I have no idea where to buy them because their website doesn't work and they are not responding on Facebook. The only other option is to buy one of the sculpts on eBay from China but I suspect the quality in-hand is nothing like the sample photos.

Modern Life is dead, forget about them!

As for the eBay sculpt, hard to say without knowing which one you're talking about, but I have many Craig sculpts, both customs and mass produced, and frankly, those mass produced have never been a let down in terms of paint. None of them is spot on though. IMHO, the best mass produced, best painted hs around so far remains the DID agent.

Opinions on this one . . . the hair color is all wrong, but looks really good IMO.

Attachments

• danielcraig01.jpg
    danielcraig01.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 249
  • danielcraig05.jpg
    danielcraig05.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 240
  • danielcraig08.jpg
    danielcraig08.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 241

Details?

It's hard to believe the same person that painted the face also did the hair.

It's one of the better ones compared to the bottom feeders like Ya-ha or DID Jack

I think it was done by someone in Hong Kong and is not for sale (a' la Beastmaster)

The eyebrows are a little heavy, but otherwise it looks as good as the top Craigs that have come out.

Here are more pix.

Attachments

• danielcraig22.jpg
    danielcraig22.jpg
    543.5 KB · Views: 363
  • danielcraig23.jpg
    danielcraig23.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 360
  • danielcraig19.jpg
    danielcraig19.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 358

I think it was done by someone in Hong Kong and is not for sale (a' la Beastmaster)

The eyebrows are a little heavy, but otherwise it looks as good as the top Craigs that have come out.

Here are more pix.
Looks like the Feng sculpt I believe

Yeah I think it's one of fengs few versions of Craig. I think it's a few years old. Little to no chance of gettin hold of that one I feel.

Yeah my one complaint about the BBkill Brosnan is that he does look a bit too old up close, even for his appearance in Die Another Day. But it's still a great likeness I think, and a more realistic sculpt than the more stylized Inigou head.

And plus it comes closer to Brosnan's look in the latter three movies which I prefer anyway, when he was starting to look a bit more mature and distinguished (and less like just Remington Steele in a tuxedo, like he did in Goldeneye).

Well, i guess that's the best there is right now but when it comes to sculpts of real people i get really picky you know.

And yeah, i totally agree with you about charm of older Bond. I love "Goldeneye" but Brosnan from "Die another day" is so much more interesting and charming to me. Maybe i'm just into guys in their middle-forties.

Hi, I am gonna sell the Daniel Craig sculpt, since I don't seem to be capable of making a nice bond display on my shelves... does not look good together with Star Wars and Batman 1989...

I am going to Ebay, but wanted to let you know just in case, pm me.

I don't know if I am not allowed to do so, so if I am making a mistake please, forgive.

Its this one, Bbkill 1.0, painted.

image.jpg

sorry. I just meant that I would let you guys first in case anyone is interested.

PM and I can send more pics, ask questions, etc.

Thanks!

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

Back