JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Truly amazing, but I think he's missing the Brother Production Agent Bone. ;) It's interesting, looking at that pic and finding that my favorites of the group are Mr. Tan and Mr. Pale, not in terms of likeness, but just how the whole figure looks with the clothing chosen for the photo. That's second from the left and second from the right if you didn't figure out the nicknames. ;)

The one your referring to on the left, I got the head on ebay. The "mr Pale" is Spencers DC sculpt. Its funny that you picked both figures that are in poses vs just standing around in the picture.

I also have the Mr. Tan sculpt from eBay. ;) I quite like the facial features on it even though they're not quite right for Craig.

menlojames, thanks for sharing. It's really cool to see them all lined up and dressed. :)

I ordered the verycool tux and didn't realize it was for smaller bodies. Crap.

Thanks Leia, I have about 4 other DC heads that were not in that picture that I am working on. I bought a couple of the very cool suits and have not tried them on any other body but I don't think it would be to much of an issue but I guess we will find out soon.

It is...take it from me... They only fit on this body. Well nicely anyways, maybe something else like the SS buck but all the bodies I want to use its too small. It's fine though becase IMO the Scarface body is perfect for Craig.

Another member posted pics of this on a tT a few pages back if you want to see, it's ill fitting so say the least though in fairness his bash is WIP, it does not change the way the suit fits on the HT body.

It's why you gotta have a range of all bodies, all the time ;)

The scarface may be perfect after some heightening. ;) As Craig is 5'10" and Pacino only 5'7" - in terms of height, that's farther off than a TT Regular which should be the equivalent of around 6' with head sculpt.

Yes it definitely needs heightining! That much is absolutely certain, but once done and as I said there are easy methods, it looks very good!

I don't remember the numbers but the bodies are actually the same. It's not the default body Che with the short hair that was a variation of Matt Damon, it's the full figure che with the long hair. Mr han is also on the same body too.

I don't remember the numbers but the bodies are actually the same. It's not the default body Che with the short hair that was a variation of Matt Damon, it's the full figure che with the long hair. Mr han is also on the same body too.

Ah ha! So the "default Che body" won't work, too big in the shoulders? Might know, that's the one I can get.

Hot toys tt slim is also ok for that suit.But only slim.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

How many more movies do you guys think Craig has left in him? 1 or 2? I was a big fan of Skyfall. I thought they got back to the roots but still kept it modern. Definitely one of my favorite Bond films.

He signed a contact for two more so he'll surpass Brosnan's time as Bond by one film, but still short of Moore's & Connery's time as Bond film wise.

Given Bond film's are > $100 million in terms of budget and the fickleness in terms of getting a very good script . . . Craig's time as Bond for two more films needs to be fulfilled within the next 5-6 years given the next film is scheduled for 2015 so his last will be probably 2017/2018.

Answer to Worgar:Yes.I have suit on ht slim body.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hi there,

Not a die hard James Bond fan, but would like to own a Daniel Craig Bond.
I've read the discussion on the board about the headsculpts and the whole DID proto/final problems.

But does anyone have one in hand, and got any opinion on it?

I saw this video on YouTube and it actually doesn't look that bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPP3Np0ceWg

Hi there,

Not a die hard James Bond fan, but would like to own a Daniel Craig Bond.
I've read the discussion on the board about the headsculpts and the whole DID proto/final problems.

But does anyone have one in hand, and got any opinion on it?

I saw this video on YouTube and it actually doesn't look that bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPP3Np0ceWg

Thanks for the video link. I've got the ZC World one in the mail right now and he should be here by next week, but the DID one is very tempting as well. I might just jump on a pre-order from a local on-line retailer. I'm not looking for just the "one" ultimate Craig Bond as I have the entire SSC collection with multiple versions of each incarnation so I'll be happy to add as many Craigs as possible to the two 1/6 I currently have on my shelf.

Back