JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. If we learned anything from Highlander it's that "There will Always Be Another!" :)

Looked good, but if it's even remotely oversized, glad I missed it in the end. Plus as mentioned, the top half of the head is a bit too wide.

Bond! BOND!!! BOND!!!!!!

So much great stuff there... beautiful work. The Craig.... OMG that Connery...

...and then of course your new Silva. That project came out to perfection. The sculpt is sublime and the outfit was tailored to match.

And your Le Chiffre is terrific too. Nice paintwork on the eye.

But this...

This blew me away, gave me chills... This is the modern villain duo I really wanted on my shelf, but I wasn't quick enough to grab that Mads sculpt when it was everywhere about 5-6 years ago. I still have an outfit for him waiting on the day I can catch that sculpt.

I love the 'black and white' look of the two of them together.

Magnificent BOND work, sir! I commend you.

thank you sir! Very happy to have both as well. That Le Chiffre was so much work to get to be screen accurate and up to snuff with such a high calibre of figures. Nothing exists for him on the market outfit wise.

That Le Chiffre was so much work to get to be screen accurate and up to snuff with such a high calibre of figures. Nothing exists for him on the market outfit wise.

I know, and I appreciate how difficult it must have been to source those pieces. I looked for a possible velvet tux for many years. He turned out great. Looks perfect with Silva. For me, those two and the Craig you have is the ideal Craig-Bond display.

The outfit I finally settled on reluctantly was the more simple black suit from the African scene early on. Of course then I couldn't find that head. :lol

Ray do you have all your work that we can look at in one place? So much good stuff man

Thanks guys!!

Wor Gar, I had decided on just going with the suit from the beginning of the film which is actually a dark brown, and had a three button suit sources. But it was just shleppy looking. I was bound and determined To make the velvet dinner jacket and waistcoat work and since there was nothing, I just made my own.

Oh hell -- I just realized that your tux jacket and waistcoat are actually VELVET!!!! OMG!

For some reason my eyes didn't notice that at first because of the lighting. Holy hell, that's awesome. You really did make your own tux. My apologies... that suit is OUTSTANDING! Well worth the work. In hand, it must be very exceptionally striking -- and correct tactile form!

So how did you do it? Did you actually make a full coat or did you layer thin velvet over the tux jacket? I actually considered the latter myself at one time but that is too big a job for my skill.

Ray do you have all your work that we can look at in one place? So much good stuff man

Thanks man! I tend to dump everything here...

https://customonesixth.com/index.ph...hannibal-breaking-bad-rays-custom-work.72783/

but I want to start an instagram. only thing holding me back is I need to keep it separate from my personal IG for day job purposes and even with a separator handle, FB account or email I just know the algorithm will still somehow be sending my contacts a notice that I started a new IG account .

Nice!

I have high hopes for Rami Malek. Wish they showed him. Very curious what he'll look like. I need to know what my doll will look like. :)

Last edited:
A little something I've been working on:

GEDC1827.JPG

Beyond Trevor's Quint and Spenser's Quint, yup. This is it. I'm a big fan of Spenser's Jaws set and those are at least 10 years old as well (I think).

I will say this: despite the age of the original sculpt and the way it compares to detailed sculpts today, I'm satisfied with it. It didn't cost me much and the paint work is quite nice in hand (and this is coming from someone with standards when it comes to this sort of thing). I can't complain especially when officially licensed Bond merchandise is, quite frankly, crap when it gets released AND when you have high-quality custom sculpts that are costing WAY too much nowadays (and are ridiculously limited). So much so that it's disheartening and sickening to see how its negatively affected the hobby.

Got back into this after my trip to Tokyo and my arm is much better now. I was finally able to start work on the lights. I had no luck finding suitable glass lenses to modify in the UK. I eventually found some cabinet lights in a Daiso store that were just right.

lotus55.jpg

Light test

lotus55a.jpg

lotus56.jpg

lotus57.jpg

Just noticed the front indicators should be the other way round.

Back