JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Haha well, you are entitled to your opinion bud. Even if it does make you sound like an idiot.

What a rude thing to say. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean that everyone else should feel the same way. I happen to think that both the sculpt and paint job are top notch Platty! :clap

Haha well, you are entitled to your opinion bud. Even if it does make you sound like an idiot.

Yup thanks and only an idiot would say this looks like Brosnan, but each to their own : cuckoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup thanks and only an idiot would say this looks like Brosnan, but each to their own : cuckoo

If you don't like it fair enough, but people have worked hard on this with painting/sculpting it and for you to so bluntly criticise it and label it as terrible is a little out of order, obviously it's a discussion forum and everyone has their say that's why I posted it, I sometimes look at heads and think they are way off in paint or likeness but I know how to respectfully voice my opinion, that's for sure.

Guys!Very often opinions about likness are really different.It should be so, but no needs to become rude.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

What a rude thing to say. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean that everyone else should feel the same way. I happen to think that both the sculpt and paint job are top notch Platty! :clap

Cheers man! Yeah I love it and am over the moon with the job Pete did on it.!

If you don't like it fair enough, but people have worked hard on this with painting/sculpting it and for you to so bluntly criticise it and label it as terrible is a little out of order, obviously it's a discussion forum and everyone has their say that's why I posted it, I sometimes look at heads and think they are way off in paint or likeness but I know how to respectfully voice my opinion, that's for sure.

aa7646443ed1a3e2c53da29c7d7fc26e.jpg

Just in case people forgot, this is pierce Brosnan, he used to be James Bond
48cb27530cf1717f24d0c4ac1770d944.jpg

This is not Pierce Brosnan, this is a badly made and painted sculpt that hardly looks human

That sculpt looks good, Platty. It's definitely a Goldeneye Brosnan. I do see a bit of Hugh Grant in it?

Thank you mate!

You have a Brosnan in the works? What head are you using?
I have the Inigou sculpt as well. I think it's a very good Brosnan. I've also thought of recasting the Sideshow sculpt and reworking it for an older Brosnan.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That sculpt looks good, Platty. It's definitely a Goldeneye Brosnan. I do see a bit of Hugh Grant in it?
Thanks mate! Hugh grant hmm? Not seeing it myself! But always interested to hear other people's takes on likenesses! (In a nice way :lol )
I have the Inigou sculpt as well. I think it's a very good Brosnan. I've also thought of recasting the Sideshow sculpt and reworking it for an older Brosnan.

awesome. Looking forward to seeing both.

I know.

aa7646443ed1a3e2c53da29c7d7fc26e.jpg

Just in case people forgot, this is pierce Brosnan, he used to be James Bond
48cb27530cf1717f24d0c4ac1770d944.jpg

This is not Pierce Brosnan, this is a badly made and painted sculpt that hardly looks human

When people say your a troll for pointing out the obvious?!
Tell me how that is?

Much like beauty, likeness is in the eye of the beholder. People will argue until they're blue in the face. But it's rude to insult someone else's art just because you don't think it's a perfect likeness.

Creasy, you may not think it looks like Brosnan. Good for you. Don't insult other members and call them blind for having a different opinion.

I don't think it's a perfect Brosnan likeness, but I do see the artistry and a good likeness in the sculpt. And Pete's paint work is very fine.

Back