JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

I have the Inigo sculpt painted by Jake and TBH not bothered by the height difference

Likely there will be plenty of sculpts out there after Spectre opens. I agree --patience.

Besides, have to wait and see what Craig's best 'outfit' in Spectre before I know what figure I was to bash anyway.
from what I've seen so far, I'm liking the casual looks. The snow jacket and the outfit from the teaser poster that is similar to moores'

But the white jacket tux looks pretty good too. I've not seen a standard suit which I thought looked iconic yet.

My Bonds - Both Yunsil Clothing and both painted by Jacob Rahimier. I have Brosnan painted sculpt, just waiting not for the Yunsil Goldeneye clothing :)
View attachment 216867
Wow. Awesome.very jealous of those suits and paint jobs! Especially the goldeneye suit. I had to miss out on that one :(

Awesome work can't wait to see Brosnan!

If that head is released, it'll be prepainted and sold at a reasonable price? I didn't go for the BBKill head. Not because it wasn't gorgeous but because I couldn't justfy the cost of getting it painted. Hmm... I don't have a spot for Craig Bond in my collection. But dammit if this is affordable I'm pulling the trigger and will worry where to put him later.

a pity these are 1:1

image.jpg

yes, I think it is a Madam Tussauds London exhibit getting ready before the SPECTRE premiere...

I'm gonna have to go London Madame Tussaud's. Bond, Star Wars. It looks incredible.

I read an article that said (IIRC) that that display was going to be on the road, so if you have a Toussand's nearby it might get it. I'm hoping DC is high-profile enough here locally!

Back