JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Kit will post it on FB if it becomes available and he'll post it everywhere on FB. Be sure to check One Sixth Republic.

Pics of that Eleven Craig sculpt have been flaring around for awhile now...hopefully it gets released

First time I've seen them and I don't remember Kit having posted them, or I would have been bugging the hell out of him, LOL!

The impression I got from messaging Kit about it is that you shouldn't hold your breath for this sculpt. Eleven shows a lot of sculpts that get put to the side on an indefinite basis, so if it isn't displayed as "For Sale" by Kit or someone else, then it's not for sale and there's no telling if it will ever be.

Latest news "still not ready. still far" - don't sell your existing Craig sculpt yet. :)

I remember seeing a WIP of the sculpt a good while back, I posted a picture of it on here. But it's since I posted the painted picture That it has really come on my radar, because like people have said, a lot of the sculpts on that account have just been sat on the sidelines and haven't been released.

Anyway. Fingers crossed it becomes available.

That painted picture was posted to Instagram today. Maybe they have just received their painted sample. Who knows.

I'm sure when there is something to know, we'll know. I'm not sure I really have what I'd refer to as an 'existing' Daniel Craig sculpt. Certainly not one I'd put on a body and display anyway.

What I posted about this earlier comes from Kit Chen and his confirmation from Eleven.

Likely there will be plenty of sculpts out there after Spectre opens. I agree --patience.

Besides, have to wait and see what Craig's best 'outfit' in Spectre before I know what figure I was to bash anyway.

My Bonds - Both Yunsil Clothing and both painted by Jacob Rahimier. I have Brosnan painted sculpt, just waiting not for the Yunsil Goldeneye clothing :)
538C9515.jpg

Back