JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Ok, I tried again with my regular iPhone, and oddly, the pics came out better. Whodathunkit?

Craig11.jpg

Craig21.jpg

Craig31.jpg

Brosnan11.jpg

Brosnan21.jpg

Brosnan31.jpg

Connery11.jpg

Connery21.jpg

Damn, Ray. Just damn. Like I said in the bbkill thread, I literally fell out of my chair. Blown away. And you know how I felt about your Craig... but this, maybe because its Connery. The whole piece -- the sculpt, the tuxedo and your amazing paintwork really just make it quite simply the most outstanding Bond I've seen yet. Bravo, sir.

And if you take requests, I'd love to see a full shot of your Craig AND your new Connery together, just for fun... since it will never happen in real life.

No words, Ray. I rate you as one of the top customizers on this board. No knock to the other attempts at this sculpt I've seen, but that is by far the best Connery I've seen. I second seeing your Connery and Craig together.

Holy crap Ray, that is insane! All you need to do is paint the hands and you won't be able to tell the real guy from the 1:6 fig!

Raised the bar for bond figures again ray. That's an amazing Craig, brosnan and now Connery. Great job pal.

Back