JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Thought I'd add some pics of my new Inigou Brosnan and BBKill Craig paintups - anyone willing to part with a ToysCity blue tux, please PLEASE let me know! Still kicking myself for not getting one the first time around.

Craig2.jpg

Craig1.jpg

Brosnan1.jpg

Brosnan4.jpg

Thought I'd add some pics of my new Inigou Brosnan and BBKill Craig paintups - anyone willing to part with a ToysCity blue tux, please PLEASE let me know! Still kicking myself for not getting one the first time around.

Craig2.jpg

Craig1.jpg

Brosnan1.jpg

Brosnan4.jpg
Hi!You don't want his coalgray stripped Skyfall suit?

Great paint ups Capn,

I think the Connery needs some dark shading around the eyes to bring them out a little more. The Craig and Brosnan look really good.

Thanks! I'll go back and take a look again.

I think the problem is with my camera. My wife was playing with the settings and now I can't get any good contrast. There's a lot more detail in the paintups than you can see in the photos...I'll see if I can't get some better pics going this weekend.

Another stunning paint job Raymond. You really are talented mate!

Thanks so much guys! I'll take better pictures and ones on a Dr no style tux very soon.

BBkills heads are my favorite to paint, they always go smoother and quicker than others because the likeness and detail is in the sculpt and less has to be pulled out with paintwork.

Thanks so much guys! I'll take better pictures and ones on a Dr no style tux very soon.

BBkills heads are my favorite to paint, they always go smoother and quicker than others because the likeness and detail is in the sculpt and less has to be pulled out with paintwork.

This is SO true.

I'm working on Rocco's Barbossa paintup right now, and I'm finding it so much harder than these bbkills I just finished. It's not that Rocco's sculpts are bad, just bbkills are so PERFECT that it's hard to paint anything else.

So got my head back from the painter. Really love this sculpt and very happy with the outcome.

DSC02556_zps69452eda.jpg
DSC02557_zpsc98cb86f.jpg

you guys are knocking this out of the park! I really need to figure out how to get the macro settings working right on my camera :)

Emma T, that is just a BEAUTIFUL display piece. Kudos!

Back