Is Ghost Rider an underrated movie or is it just me?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are all spoiled brats that don't deserve this amazing time we live in . . .

People constantly knock Daredevil, Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider and....
I

All those films suck ass. A root canal is more fun then Ghost Rider, and FF2. God what horrid peices of ^^^^.

And no, i'm not kidding. I couldnt even 'try' to have fun in those films.

No, it's just you and a few select others that like horribly done comic movies. :D

Who am I to talk. My guilty pleasure of the year for 2008 was Deathrace. :peace

I didn't mind Ghost Rider :)

btw......Deathrace is Stephen King's #10 best movie of the year.

Eli :wave

No, thats the hot nurse. :naughty
8841314_96aee0b69d.jpg

I liked the look of the Rider, but they should have gone all out to make it match the Sideshow Maquette...with the spurs and boot spikes...

i didnt like it. even though Ghost Rider isn't as mainstream as spiderman i hoped they tried to make the movie worth watching....i was wrong. sony was just trying to cash in on the comics

This was on again last night. The real problem with this movie is that the villains suck. The effects on GR, himself, look pretty cool.

It's just ok to me as well. I never meant that it was a great movie. I just don't see the awful crapfest that some have made it to be. A good popcorn flick it is to me, or a decent rental i could put it as as well.

(i would never have paid to see this in a theater)

It's just ok to me as well. I never meant that it was a great movie. I just don't see the awful crapfest that some have made it to be. A good popcorn flick it is to me, or a decent rental i could put it as as well.

(i would never have paid to see this in a theater)

agreed. much like spiderman 3. i'll never publicly admit to seeing it in the theater (oh crap, i just did) but i do throw the blu ray in the player every once in a while for entertainment purposes.

agreed. much like spiderman 3. i'll never publicly admit to seeing it in the theater (oh crap, i just did) but i do throw the blu ray in the player every once in a while for entertainment purposes.

Thats another craptastic film. So disappointing. And i'm a HUGE Raimi fan, I use his style in almost every film I do.

I expected it to be horrible, so I didn't go in with high expectations. I've never been a fan of the comics nor have I been a huge fan of Nick Cage. Ghost Rider is a cool looking character though, he's always looked awesome.

The movie wasn't that bad for me, I was so much more let down by the Thomas Jane Punisher. (I even like Thomas Jane, just not as Punisher).

Back