Ironman 1/4th Maquette paint apps- widespread problems?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are people really that suprised with all the problems the IM 1:1 bust had? :dunno, but at least the bust has a good chin :lecture.

Mate, they should be ashamed. It's the last sideshow piece I'm gonna buy for a while if not for good. Look at my xmas day horror! I swear my 8 year old nephew could paint better than this. Im utterly astonished!

That is one of the worst I've seen. Sideshow needs to stop recycling these returned pieces. Seems like they are just sending out the returns to new people hoping the new person isn't as fussy.

Really, I did't have any issues with the 1:1 Busts and I have all three of them. I guess, I was just lucky then. The IM 1/4 Maquette, I can't seem to have any lucky getting a good one.

Really, I did't have any issues with the 1:1 Busts and I have all three of them. I guess, I was just lucky then. The IM 1/4 Maquette, I can't seem to have any lucky getting a good one.

well...........you know where the "Battle Damaged" IM busts came from right? :lol. The bust was a nightmare for some, but this maquette has been a complete fail all around imo with a $500 price tag.

Mine is being collected tom. I'm getting a refund; not even going to bother with trying my luck with a replacement

Does everyone sent his back already? Or still wait for their email?

My IM Mark VI has been a total nightmare. But I love the Mark I from SS. Great piece!

I bet thats exactly what their doing to.

Chris

It is and that is a shame. We have the power to make them change this crap(quality) control. We should return our defective pieces and stop buying until they adress publicly about this. When you call them they pretend nothing is wrong with it and you are just 1 in 100. It is more like 95 in 100.

It is and that is a shame. We have the power to make them change this crap(quality) control. We should return our defective pieces and stop buying until they address publicly about this. When you call them they pretend nothing is wrong with it and you are just 1 in 100. It is more like 95 in 100.

Yeah okay :cuckoo: SideShow it's like the government lie lie until you die.

Reporter: What happened Mr.Anzalone, something crashed inside Sideshow's warehouse ?

Mr.Anzalone: Oh yeah don't worry about it was a weather balloon,everything is back to normal and we are about to resume shipping all the returned Iron Man Maquette as "brand new" Thank you...

They are not going to address nothing to nobody,they never did and they won't start now,because they know we are not going to stop buying...Are you going to stop ? And buy what ? Bowen/Weta/ARH/Gentle Giant ? :panic:

They know,there's no competition,sad but true.

Maybe you. I will return any bad piece i receive and if its just keep going like it is now i will just stop collecting as it is not gonna be a hobby anymore.(Just a headache!)

By the way i just got my Spiderman and it is good. No flaws!

SideShow won't do more than 2 exchanges (That's what I've heard) if your next one is bad.You're out of luck mang.

They are not going to address nothing to nobody,they never did and they won't start now,because they know we are not going to stop buying...Are you going to stop ? And buy what ? Bowen/Weta/ARH/Gentle Giant ? :panic:

Yes, that's exactly what I have been doing. The last new SS item I got was the Evil Queen PF, back in March 2010.

Since then, I've gotten old SSW items, UC items, Noble Collection and new Weta, like Bag End, have Smaug on order and will get Rivendell once it's done (since that's what collectors wanted and that's what they are making).

Given money and space issues, SS have to make something 100% perfect that I want for them to get a sale. Near enough is no longer good enough.

Back