Ironman 1/4th Maquette paint apps- widespread problems?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i though SS was going to remake a brand new 2nd batch for the replacements? so has anyone gotten a replacement that is acceptable in quality?

They authorized my replacement. I am just waiting for it to be shipped! I do not have high hopes that i am getting a good piece. :(

I got a good one. I assume it was from the second batch. But then again I didn't take the microscope out to inspect it.

Shipping rate was very good but I have a bill of €65 import taxes. (65 * 1.33 = dollar amount).

Shipping rate was very good but I have a bill of €65 import taxes. (65 * 1.33 = dollar amount).

The joy of living in Europe, everything is so damn expensive. With the VAT going up to 20% its only going to get worse :mad: Is it still cheaper for you to buy direct? I find the item price and shipping cheaper but when you add all the taxes and fees it works out about the same and you get a GC, which is basically like a discount on your next purchase, if you use it that is.

The joy of living in Europe, everything is so damn expensive. With the VAT going up to 20% its only going to get worse :mad: Is it still cheaper for you to buy direct? I find the item price and shipping cheaper but when you add all the taxes and fees it works out about the same and you get a GC, which is basically like a discount on your next purchase, if you use it that is.

Damn the VAT is increasing by another 20%? Things in Europe aren't looking too good...

Thank God! I got my replacement and it looks good!

f136cc6a.jpg

5f11600c.jpg

80780059.jpg

48f0184a.jpg

Back