Iron Man Robert Downey Jr. Headsculpt List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep the awesome sculpts comin and the FREAKS in here will make you a GOD.

I hate the saturday toys suit... it's horribly tailored and too baggy... Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne wouldn't be caught dead wearing that... it has to be a nice slim suit that is tailored. I'm going to try my options for the Bruce wayne that I'm making.. and saturday toys is defintely not one.

Eh, I'd have to disagree, but a really nicely tailored suit in 1/6th has always been difficult to find. The majority I'm familiar with look badly oversized. I still think the Saturday Toys one is going to be one of the best options.

I just got mine in the mail today! Looks tremendous. Can't wait to get it painted up!

Guess no one liked my idea of Banner for the next custom head??? :confused:

Hot Toys will have a great Edward Norton hs on the way soon:

HTEdwardNorton.jpg

The only issue I have is Hot Toys recent trend in their Military figures to paint the eyes looking in a sideways glance. ( I guess for looking down the weapon sights)

Hi guys , I won't be getting one of these but I noticed you were talking about a Banner sculpt. Did you take into consideration Ada wongs American history x one.
I know it would need some big tweaks but you have to admit she got his face perfect.
I have always been amazed by that sculpt.

Let me just get a pic..

I've seen it. Leaves me wanting. After seeing what was done with RDJ I'll let Chris make my Banner. :D

If there is some other interest I would really like to see a Michael C. Hall as Dexter sculpt happen. It would be an easy bash and his face has a lot of character.

I still can't believe I missed this fantastic sculpt!

Oh man, a Dexter sculpt would be great...just got into that show about 2 months ago and it definitely kills most of the other shows out now

I still can't believe I missed this fantastic sculpt!

Oh man, a Dexter sculpt would be great...just got into that show about 2 months ago and it definitely kills most of the other shows out now

You can still purchase one if you like. $35.00 for the first, $10.00 for an extra copy, plus $5.00 S&H within the USA. Outside USA please email me for shipping. First wave of the RDJ head sculpt is arriving now. I've already made a second mold. First one ripped up a bit!

Sounds like Dexter is a possibility. I'll start a new thread in a few days for that one to see if enough people are on board. I'll do the same for Edward Norton.

Anyone for a new Rambo? How about Indiana Jones?

Back