Iron Man Robert Downey Jr. Headsculpt List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, that looks awesome Andyhel, you really can see the dead on likeness. I can't wait to paint these up.

Chris

looks even better with eyebrows! can't wait to see these painted up. i'm also damn pumped to see your paint work on my buddy dedguy's hellboy stuff!

looks even better with eyebrows! can't wait to see these painted up. i'm also damn pumped to see your paint work on my buddy dedguy's hellboy stuff!

Yep, i'm pretty pumped about that too ;-). Hopefully we get these soon so i can get right to it.

Chris

Yeah, I'm still waiting on the Abe and Hellboy parts. Neither has made it's way to me and I sadly suspect neither person has shipped anything yet. :(

Just finished cleaning RDJ up. I'll pour rubber tomorrow (Saturday). It'll take 1 day to cure, then I'll start casting. I have to tally up how many to cast, I've lost track! I'll start sending them out as I get them cast and cleaned.Hopefully the first batch will go out Tuesday.

Hello everyone.

Prepare for launch! Been casting up a storm and first heads will be posted today. I hope to get the rest in the mail Saturday or Monday. Please send a brief message when you get yours so I can make sure all goes well.

I wasn't satisfied with the first mold (too many tool marks left on the sculpt) so I cleaned the wax more thoroughly and poured a second one. Much better! I figured it was a good idea to have a clean cast to start with. Too many to sand/finish by hand.

Enjoy!

I'm thinking of a smirking Indiana Jones next if anyone is interested. Then a Daniel Craig/James Bond, perhaps.

Last edited:
how about a James Franco as Green Goblin II, or Thomas Hayden Church as the Sandman.

can't wait to get my Tony Stark.

Any pics of the casts?

You Know, I should have thought of that! :duh

RDJ-Resin-1.jpg

RDJ-Resin-2.jpg

RDJ-Resin-3.jpg

RDJ-Resin-4.jpg

RDJ-Resin-5.jpg

Well, the day has finally arrived!!:banana

If you have allready paid for your head, it has been cast and will be on it's way to your door shortly. Please start checking your mail in a couple of days. If you wouldn't mind, shoot me a quick email or PM as you get them so I know they arrive safely.

I have a large number of these to mail out, so I've packaged them quite simply: each head is wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in a padded envelope.

I assembled the mailing list from my PayPal account and I believe I have everyone who has paid covered.

Unless I've made a mistake (hey! it happens!), three people of the 12 in the initial discount group have yet to pay and provide me with an address. If you three are still interested, please let me know and I'll cast your heads and get them to you.

Anyone here at Sideshow Freaks still interested can purchase one for $35.00 for the first copy, $10.00 for each additional copy plus $5.00 shipping within the USA. Outside the USA shipping shouldn't be much more than that as these are rather light weight. PM or email and I'll check the price of postage to your country. The $10.00 additional copies is a deal for Side Show Freaks Forum members only!!

My PayPal address is [email protected].

As you all paint your copies, I'd love to see them posted. Perhaps someone could start a new thread for this?

I hope everyone enjoys their Robert Downey Jr. headsculpt!

Gotta finish up a couple other projects first, but I'm still thinking about the next sculpt........

excellent. The cast actually looks better, I think because it lacks the mottling that the original sculpt had due to the medium used. That mottling created false shadows that threw off the look a touch (at least to me).

Back