Iron Man Armor Deluxe Bust Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nexus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't see another thread for this (or maybe I didn't look enough). Anyway what do folks think? Since I'm already getting the complete figures not really planning on the busts that replicate. However if they don't do a Blue Steel figure I'd grab that bust. There are also only a few other full figures I'd want so the idea of supplementing the line with busts does appeal to me, such as the Mark 24 Tank.

2dr9hzo.jpg

Last edited:
I found this set perusing HLJ earlier today. Then get an mail from SS about the preorder.
They look really cool.
But at $50 apiece not cheap enough I reckon.
I am sure others will disagree of course.

I do like these 1/6 busts but for the price that your going to spend on say 4 or 5 of these then you can buy a whole figure...

There's a chance I might grab an alt colour armour in this line. Tank and Blue Steel are nice but I wouldn't drop the cash on a full figure of one. The bust is a less expensive way to get them.

Also, shouldn't this be in the statue forum?

That's pretty funny. Didn't even click on their size chart. They should really do a better job double checking stuff like that before they go live. I had a heart attack for a second after I read your post!

Wonder if the quality of these is better than the IM 2 line.
Had all the busts from that line and wasn't impressed with them or their price tag.

Their size makes them pretty lame. Id agree easiest pass in a long long time

I'd pay $50 tops and even then you'd have to twist my arm. The price is insane for the size, IMO.

do we even need to mention the IM3 milking at this point? why stop here? we already have 1/4,1/6 and 1/1 busts, why not 1/12? or 1/8? why just busts? why not a 1/6 scale set of chest pieces to go with it?

ugh I don't even care anymore:dunno

:goodpost::goodpost::exactly:
do we even need to mention the IM3 milking at this point? why stop here? we already have 1/4,1/6 and 1/1 busts, why not 1/12? or 1/8? why just busts? why not a 1/6 scale set of chest pieces to go with it?

ugh I don't even care anymore:dunno

Back