Iron Man 2 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got my tickets for midnight next thursday, I will be intense until then as well. :D Gonna be a good night, Pink's Hot Dogs and Iron Man 2! :rock

If it's been posted already I don't care
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9Wwa_kxA5ik&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9Wwa_kxA5ik&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

4 1/2 hour wait for me
I have my shirt on already.
Come on clock hurry up!
IMGA0114.jpg

Play.com is awesome!

I got that t-shirt too. It's the closest I'd ever get to cosplay.

Play.com is awesome!

I got that t-shirt too. It's the closest I'd ever get to cosplay.

Yeah me too. Although if I had the spare cash, I would love to get myself a full Stormtrooper outfit and join the 501st UK garrison.
I got an invite by them a few weeks ago, but the price for the suit is too high for me now I have to pay for my daughter's Pre-school

How come people don't like this thread in the Marvel section?
I thought only movies that did not relate to the other sections went into the Movies and TV section?

Well it is a collectables board. The Marvel section is for Marvel collectables. The Movie & TV discussion section is for movie and TV discussion...........my head hurts.

Wasn't me, honest guv. :dunno

Thing is, if a thread about a movie (in this case Marvel movie, Marvel section) is started in that specific area then it can stay there, however some time ago Dave moved this thread to the Movies section (it's in the history).

I don't know why this was moved back to Marvel but I will apologise for it being confusing and rectify it by moving it back to the Movies section.
x :duff

Wasn't me, honest guv. :dunno

Thing is, if a thread about a movie (in this case Marvel movie, Marvel section) is started in that specific area then it can stay there, however some time ago Dave moved this thread to the Movies section (it's in the history).

I don't know why this was moved back to Marvel but I will apologise for it being confusing and rectify it by moving it back to the Movies section.
x :duff

What's confusing me if that's the case, is this explanation of the Movies and TV thread.

Movies & TV Show discussion For discussing movies, television shows and DVDs themselves rather than collectibles from them. Discussion on movies covered by a specific forum should remain in that forum.

Saw the film, seeing that particular object (you know the one!) made me smile...

It's as good as the first one...not better though...

What's confusing me if that's the case, is this explanation of the Movies and TV thread.
This is true, if an Aliens discussion thread were started in that section it can stay there, likewise with Marvel and so on.

However, The Darklord has ultimate Power and will move threads if they will work better elsewhere. So this thread, while it originated in Marvel was moved to the Movies section.

I would imagine since it is such a popular thread that is why it was moved originally as some peeps do not go into the Marvel area.
Hope this helps a little.
x :peace

Back