Iron Man 2 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know why there was a BIG focus on the Shield Agents license plate after the end credits. Its driving me nuts. I NEED TO KNOW!!! Please

can someone pm me a link to black widow's fight scene if its up on youtube or whatever....even if its bootlegged

BTW You'll be the only Tony Stark in my mind.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

890413001212003104.gif
lrg-97-ironman-attack.gif

Spitballin' on the license plate:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spitballin' on the license plate:

Spoiler Spoiler:

+1. i got it.

I like this theory better:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:)

Just watched this this afternoon, I thought it was great, not as good as the first but still awesome, and as some have said already final scene was to short.

Here's my Review of the movie
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/19jPad198kE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/19jPad198kE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

ok..don't laugh at me..i'm not a hardcore marvel fan...but.. who will be in the avenger team(film wise)?... ironman/hulk/thor/captain america?...

i googled and went to marvel.com and they state thor/ironman/antman/wasp/hulk as the team????..

Spoiler Spoiler:

ok..don't laugh at me..i'm not a hardcore marvel fan...but.. who will be in the avenger team(film wise)?... ironman/hulk/thor/captain america?...

From what I heard, it will be those, yeah. But maybe Hulk won't be an official team member and rather someone who helps them out later, considering the Hulk's nature.

From what I heard, it will be those, yeah. But maybe Hulk won't be an official team member and rather someone who helps them out later, considering the Hulk's nature.

Or Hulk could be the initial antagonist.

i googled and went to marvel.com and they state thor/ironman/antman/wasp/hulk as the team????..

Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Black Widow & Nick Fury...

likely Hawkeye, Wasp, Ant Man and maybe some other characters and cameos.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Or Hulk could be the initial antagonist.

Based on the Hulk scene, it sounds like the "team" is tasked with trying to stop the Hulk, the scene sets up like Stark is proposing the team to Ross as a means to stopping the Hulk where Ross has failed.

Back