Iron Man 2 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man 2....

i'm watchin in a few hours. but already seen the after end credits. its on youtube

Saw it a couple of hours ago. Really really enjoyed it, as much as the first one :rock

Much more action and story. I liked how the MKV & VI were utilised, and Sam Rockwell did a fantastic job as Justin Hammer. Also, the scene after the credits is worth sticking around for.

"Pretentious" is usually fanboy code for people that have the audacity to expect coherent plots, meaningful character development and engaging dialogue.

Is it really too much to ask for in a comic book movie?? The only problem I have is when the directors/writers take it way too far and get in over their heads (Spiderman 3, Batman & Robin, X3). While most people might not think that the content has any of this, I beg to differ. Comics generally have a lot of character development and engaging dialogue. The problems begin when the movie writers find that there is too much to pick and choose from, and in some movies they just can't make it work.

something about thor
Spoiler Spoiler:

Great! I was hearing mixed reviews, but those critics are too well critical!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Other than that the film was as good as the first! imo

Last edited by a moderator:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I hate to be "that guy" that cries about spoilers, but the title of the thread does not mention Spoilers in it so please start using spoiler tags. At least until the movie is released.

Back