Indy Legendary Scale? Probably not anymore.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indy Legendary Scale? Looks like it!

trevor grove is doing it

LOL yeah ....I don't think there is any question this will be the best Indy sculpt ever. Can't wait to see what Grove is capable of in 1/2 scale !

LOL yeah ....I don't think there is any question this will be the best Indy sculpt ever. Can't wait to see what Grove is capable of in 1/2 scale !

That would definitely be something to look forward to!

on display at Comic Con? Cool!

Looking forward to seeing Trevor's work on this one!

if it's jaw dropping / better than the PF's... im getting it..

I'll wonder what it will look like.

Based on the very early sculpting pic of a leg a few pages back (lol I love this site), rumor is that it could be a whipping pose.

Basically, the Sideshow verion of the cinemaquette statue:
https://www.cinemaquette.com/indianajones

The leg shown looks consistent with the back leg of that statue ....though eveyone could be wrong and we could getting a 'jogging Indy' statue :D

278148_496160480409624_557678756_o.jpg

Awesome! Pose isn't exactly what I had in mind but I dig it. Sculpt looks great from what I can tell. Also, love that it's the top-of-the-headless version of Indy! Wonder if all that glue on the base is the ex! :lol

hmmm maybe my expectations were way too high. Underwhelmed with this 'legendary' piece. I think the Temple of Doom PF is better.

Back