Indy Legendary Scale? Probably not anymore.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indy Legendary Scale? Looks like it!

No new pictures yet that I know of, only the one from the 2012 calendar. I bet we will se more of LSF Indy at the San Diego Comic Con. This will for sure be the one and only legendary scale figure I will ever buy, if the price on these babies are still 2K. simply too expensive for me! but Indy is a must! He probably won't be released for shipping untill end of 2013 anyway, Obi-Wan hasn't even been up for pre-order yet and he was shown at last years SDCC.That gives us a littlle time to save up the cash i guess:dunno

KCLasse, are you from Denmark?

Looks like will see this bad boy at comic con then, hope so. Hope its from Raiders with whip.

Why do I get the feeling this may be scrapped all together? I hope its still in the works.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see little if anything in the way of Indy at SDCC.

I thought Indiana Jones merch didn't sell well?

Then again, I don't think the Legendary Scale Figures sell well either. :lol

:goodpost: No kidding.

Legendary Scale = Legendary Prices + Open ES

However good it is, we'll probably have like 10 years to save up to buy him anyways since he'll be available for a loooooooong time as open edition.

Why do I get the feeling this may be scrapped all together? I hope its still in the works.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see little if anything in the way of Indy at SDCC.

Isn't Indy almost a guaranteed sale? The other PF's have been big sellers. Now if this clocks in at 2500, and their sales on other LSF's is not doing well, I could see them putting it on hold. But surely they would then just give us the damn LC PF everyone has been wanting.

hmm...wolf & wolverine seem to be selling well :rolleyes2

They are open edition, how would you know? :rolleyes: My post didn't say a single thing about them not selling well anyways, just that they will be available for years from SSC, so no idea what that response was too. :rotfl

The LC PF should have been top priority long before the LSF was even talked about. Blows my mind that they can't even finish the films and give us a $300 PF, but they think it's a good idea to market a $2,000 plus statue. :rolleyes:

Isn't Indy almost a guaranteed sale? The other PF's have been big sellers. Now if this clocks in at 2500, and their sales on other LSF's is not doing well, I could see them putting it on hold. But surely they would then just give us the damn LC PF everyone has been wanting.

hmm...wolf & wolverine seem to be selling well :rolleyes2

Wolf has a pretty large "who ordered" list on both forums, and is sold out at most retailers who offer good discounts. Don't know about Wolverine though :monkey1

Sure don't hope that Sideshow postpones this one, or in worst case cancels it:horror. I would give 3000 to get my hands on LSF Indy and this will definetely be the one and only LSF for me. I do agree though that we need a LC Indy badly very soon to complete the circle:pray:

The LC PF should have been top priority long before the LSF was even talked about. Blows my mind that they can't even finish the films and give us a $300 PF, but they think it's a good idea to market a $2,000 plus statue. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but now after my Captain America PF EX mess, I actually think they might do better with a bigger canvas... :wink1:

I'm over the LSFs. There is NO WAY I'm spending $2,000 plus on something that is just going to sit on a shelf and run the risk of it breaking down over time. Can you imagine the jacket on the LSF Indy flaking like it's doing on the ROTLA PF? And if people think Sideshow will give them a full refund on it, they are dreaming, especially if they can't even give customers the benefit of the doubt on the some of the current PF issues.

I'm not paying 2000, way to much, just not affordable to people on normal income.

I'm over the LSFs. There is NO WAY I'm spending $2,000 plus on something that is just going to sit on a shelf and run the risk of it breaking down over time. Can you imagine the jacket on the LSF Indy flaking like it's doing on the ROTLA PF? And if people think Sideshow will give them a full refund on it, they are dreaming, especially if they can't even give customers the benefit of the doubt on the some of the current PF issues.

For 2000 + I don't think the jacket will ever flake. For that price it'd better be the best leather quality and perfect in every way. I do agree with you that it is a lot of money for only one statue that's just going to collect dust on a shelfe anyway, but again who can resist Indy:wink1:

For 2000 + I don't think the jacket will ever flake. For that price it'd better be the best leather quality and perfect in every way. I do agree with you that it is a lot of money for only one statue that's just going to collect dust on a shelfe anyway, but again who can resist Indy:wink1:

I'd be careful in getting lulled into a false sense of security. Just because you are spending a few thousand on something doesn't mean you'll get the best quality materials out there. It makes sense that it'd be that way, but...People who spend $400 on a PF expect the best quality and QC as well, and we aren't getting it. Only time will tell if LSFs will live up to our expectations. Just sayin...

I'd be careful in getting lulled into a false sense of security. Just because you are spending a few thousand on something doesn't mean you'll get the best quality materials out there. It makes sense that it'd be that way, but...People who spend $400 on a PF expect the best quality and QC as well, and we aren't getting it. Only time will tell if LSFs will live up to our expectations. Just sayin...

I guess your'e right in what you're saying, for 300 the PFs should be perfect too. For 2000 I'm just hoping for the perfect Indy:pray:

2000+? That's almost four months livingspace for my family and me...I'll only get one if I win the lottery :pray:

At $2000 the LS statues has to be the most overpriced format in the market.

When it was rumored Sideshow might be getting into this, people were using the 1/4 PF's to estimate price and debating whether Sideshow would overcharge and put these in the $1000-$1500 range.

LOL

Back