Indy Legendary Scale? Probably not anymore.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indy Legendary Scale? Looks like it!

Assuming the face looks like Ford and is similar in quality to Kenobi 1:2, I will get it!

At $2000 the LS statues has to be the most overpriced format in the market.

When it was rumored Sideshow might be getting into this, people were using the 1/4 PF's to estimate price and debating whether Sideshow would overcharge and put these in the $1000-$1500 range.

LOL

Exactly, great statues , but just too expensive for me to collect. If it was 1k to 1200.00.I might bite. But 2k a statue? No thanks. Maybe someday when I create something like Facebook and become a billionaire or when chickens lay golden eggs. :rotfl

From SS:
If you drop by booth #1929 at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con, you will get a chance to see full prototype of our upcoming Indiana Jones Legendary Scale™ Figure!

Thrilled that something Indy related will be shown at SDCC. But where is the Indy on horse statue that was sneaked like 8 months ago? I'd rather see that than this LSF.

Can't wait to see what this looks like. No way I'll be able to afford it, but at least I have my incredibly stellar ROTLA PF "Les Walker/Sovereign/MFisher/Faststreets" custom to keep me happy! :hi5:

Really excited to see this though I won't be able to afford it. Only LSF I'm saving for is Obi-Wan but I really hope this turns our awesome.

Do y'all think the hat is sculpted or felt?

Yeah, I have no reason to believe this will be anything other than $2K. If it's the LSF line, that seems to be the chosen price point.

(Unless Sideshow has had a made a corporate decision to change that policy. Which would be welcome, but who knows if they'd ever do that. :dunno)

Plus, given his outfit -- pants, shirt, jacket -- you'd think this one would have a more complicated cut and sew component than the more simple robed characters they've done previously. I would think that design complexity would add to the production costs.

Hat looks sculpted in the picture. Felt wouldn't be so shiny. That's a pity. A real felt hat would be awesome.

Still ... I can't wait to see this bad boy!

Now Indy, Obi, and Vader I,m in for... Plenty of time to save, none of last years Lsf have been received by collectors yet, and Obi hasn't even bet placed for PO yet... These new LSF won't see market for at least 1 to 1 1/2 years.. So Indy will be in my Hands sometime in late 2013 or early 2014... Not looking to pay SSC rent for these in advance.

Now Indy, Obi, and Vader I,m in for... Plenty of time to save, none of last years Lsf have been received by collectors yet, and Obi hasn't even bet placed for PO yet... These new LSF won't see market for at least 1 to 1 1/2 years.. So Indy will be in my Hands sometime in late 2013 or early 2014... Not looking to pay SSC rent for these in advance.

it may be 2014 for indy, I won't have possession of the wolverine LSF until spring of 2013

Back