Indy Legendary Scale? Probably not anymore.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indy Legendary Scale? Looks like it!

Ok just chatted with Elisse from Sideshow. Here is what she had to say:

me: Hello Sideshow I was just on your upcoming products page and saw that you have removed the teaser picture of the Indiana Jones Legendary Scale Figure. Does this mean that he has been cancelled, or just delayed? Thanks Tommy
Just a moment...
Sideshow Elisse: Hello!
We are currently in the middle of revamping part of our website, so as for that item there has been no information on production.
It is still in the works =)
me: ok that's good to hear. Thanks Elisse

Glad to hear its still happening!
Would be insane to cancel since it was 90% done, 2 years ago !

Really taking a lot of time with it, it's good we all laughed at the proto..now sideshow are spending every waiking hour tweaking and creating some kind of masterpiece for us to buy.

Are there any other Legendary Scales happening in the meantime ?

I know Doom is coming up.
Posts are popping up about people getting great deals on Wolverine and Maul. Maybe this line is dying.

Catwoman is on the way and designs for Batman were shown. I think Sideshow should stick with doing the big names like Vader, Hulk, Spiderman, Batman first and get momentum for LSF going before the likes of Maul are made.

Catwoman is on the way and designs for Batman were shown. I think Sideshow should stick with doing the big names like Vader, Hulk, Spiderman, Batman first and get momentum for LSF going before the likes of Maul are made.

Doing them right is the key, I would have a Maul if the lightsaber looked right. I know that turned a lot of other people off too.

Yes, the big issue with LS other than the enormous price jump from the PF line is that Sideshow don't really seem to treat them any different in terms of accuracy and QC. You'd think for $2000 you could expect a bit more effort than a $400 statue !

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... at that pricepoint, they should be having the heads painted by their in-house master painters rather than at the Chinese factory. That would actually be a great selling point.

At two grand each, they can't be selling tons and tons of them, so you would think that would be a manageable workload. Just my two cents.

Jeez have they still not released anything new yet? I keep going back here and nada :D

I just wanted to post and say there is still no news ..... :D

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... at that pricepoint, they should be having the heads painted by their in-house master painters rather than at the Chinese factory. That would actually be a great selling point.

At two grand each, they can't be selling tons and tons of them, so you would think that would be a manageable workload. Just my two cents.

Wow...that would be something wouldn't it? Unfortunately these master painters precisely do "master's painting" because I am sure they don't want to get caught up with doing the same repetitive paint job over and over...and with their high skill level, it is a choice that they indeed have. I am pretty sure even if they ran with the idea of having these heads painted by master painters, what these master painters would charge would be astronomical and would drive the price even higher than 2K....JMHO

The Harrison Ford likeness is dead-on. I am glad they took their time and re-did it.

The pic is not visible anymore... Plz reupload...

Back