Indy Legendary Scale? Probably not anymore.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indy Legendary Scale? Looks like it!

although, if you go on the Sideshow website and check on items 'COMING SOON' they have actually now updated it with the Indy LSF which wasn't there a few weeks ago. Now i'm not saying that this means its going to be announced for PO anytime now (because the Obi Wan LSF has also been on the coming soon page for an eternity!) but the fact that its there now and wasn't there before surely must be a positive thing :wink1:

No news yet Sideshow ?

Why won't you take my money !?!

i dont get it.....its been like three years since the disaster at comic con...........

At this rate you'll most likely see Indiana Jones 5 at your local cinema than seeing this LSF :( I'm waiting for this one also..dare I say unveiling at Comic Con 2014 :dunno

I hope to see more of this achievement during Comic Con 2014. Fingers crossed!

Nope....still nothing :D

Was just looking at some of the pics and wondering if anyone has the stones to customise a $2000+ statue.
Cause if you tore up those clothes and modded the front hand to be holding a machete, this would be an epic ToD piece !

Nope....still nothing :D

Was just looking at some of the pics and wondering if anyone has the stones to customise a $2000+ statue.
Cause if you tore up those clothes and modded the front hand to be holding a machete, this would be an epic ToD piece !

I would never do that to it, raiders all the way

seriously when is this coming out? I just created an account just to ask that question.

Was just on the Sideshow website, and not only did they add new teasers and a new look to their upcoming products page, but to my horror they've also removed the teaser pic. for the Indy LSF.
I hope this doesn't mean that they finally gave up and cancelled it:horror

Back