Indy Legendary Scale? Probably not anymore.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indy Legendary Scale? Looks like it!

And the choice of the materials used, seems lazy too. the jacket looked to be the same material as the 1/6th. At 1/2 scale and that price I would expect a felt hat and real shoes, not sculpted. A leather jacket and braided whip should be used too. If you can piece together a mannequin wearing authentic gear from some of the actual screen used manufacturers for less of the cost of the LSB, then in my mind there's no excuse.

Yeah this is definitely true.
At the price levels they are talking about they could easily get the actual maker of Indy's leather jackets (Wested in the UK) to build real 1/4 scale leather Indy jackets.

These pics are new, haven't seen them before. Where are they from?
I think the pants are a bit too dark brown for it to be a Indy figure. Definitely a legendary scale though.

:thud: It's the LSF of Indiana Jones no doubt on that.

these pants is not the final version, it is a basic model used by Kevin Ellis. This black pants certainly has been several adjustments to the length, cutting ... etc..

It thus becomes a reference that will be used for the final pant with good fabric.

I thought it was just facesculpt that was the major issue with this LSF...are they literally re-doing the whole figure head to toe? :dunno

In general round bases look better to me. But they used up both ideas on the two Indy PFs already anyway (round and rectangular).

The best Jones base by far (so far) is actually the Crustal Skull PF

Do we dare hope for a pre-order during Spooktacular? It has been two years now since we saw the first in progress picture from the Spooktacular kit calendar 2011:pray:

Was hoping for an update on this piece...:( i'm guessing that this LSF is getting the same treatment as the Obi Wan LSF. Would I be optimistic in saying that we could possibly see the reveal of the Indy LSF at next years Comic Con? :dunno

so still nothing...they make me sick.:mad:

lulz its not like they've taken your money on this product.

But some updates from Sideshow would be nice in general ...even if they are vague 'delayed until early 2015' messages ....

Back