Indiana Jones 5 and the bermuda triangle?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be an option.... if I didn't love and enjoy watching football.

I look at it like everything else. I hella enjoy Horror movies, but I'll turn it off if it's bad and in some cases avoid it like the plague if it looks like it might be a turd. Time is precious and I'd rather spend time kitbashing Carlos Olivera than ranting over how much my home team has sucked for the past 20 years. My heart will always belong to Oakland (not the Forty Whiners), but my interests lie elsewhere. :lol

I look at it like everything else. I hella enjoy Horror movies, but I'll turn it off if it's bad and in some cases avoid it like the plague if it looks like it might be a turd. Time is precious and I'd rather spend time kitbashing Carlos Olivera than ranting over how much my home team has sucked for the past 20 years. My heart will always belong to Oakland (not the Forty Whiners), but my interests lie elsewhere. :lol

Don't get me wrong, I won't torture myself. Best case scenario for me is having the Niners play winning football and the Raiders playing entertaining football (or just black out that game and put a decent game on instead).

Yeah, thats my #1 team. Has been since I was a little kid. I live just south of Kansas City so I do like the Chiefs as well.

Could be a pretty good year! :rock

i love the franchise. But they waited too long for another movie..why did they wait until harrison ford was old before george lucas decided to make another set of indy movies..blah..

I think it would be preferrable if they continued the series (or better yet, go back to pre/post "Raiders") via a CGI series, similar to "Clone Wars".

I think it would be preferrable if they continued the series (or better yet, go back to pre/post "Raiders") via a CGI series, similar to "Clone Wars".

nooooooo! cgi indy would be bad! do 1 more to try to rectify kotcs and bring the franchise back on track and leave it as that. that way no. 4 wont feel like the odd one out as it will have a companion piece from the same era.
do real set pieces this time spielberg, minimal cgi!!!

INDY would never work as an animated property. Even the best-written and best drawn INDY comics just don't feel right.

INDY would never work as an animated property. Even the best-written and best drawn INDY comics just don't feel right.

I dunno. That Solo animated short on the Star Wars boards worked for me. Though I agree with chalky, do one more and finish it on a proper note. Not a Speilberg castration and Lucas greenscreengasm like KOTCS was.

I dunno. That Solo animated short on the Star Wars boards worked for me. Though I agree with chalky, do one more and finish it on a proper note. Not a Speilberg castration and Lucas greenscreengasm like KOTCS was.

What is this animated short you speak of? Do you have a link?

Back