InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s a wonderful piece, congratulations! 👍🏻
I’m also waiting for my signed Galadriel piece from SWAU.. the status was “signing scheduled” for ages but it’s finally signed and shipped!

And I agree. InArt Galadriel would be amazing, I will be so very happy if they announce her!! 🤘🏻
Excellent! Please post a picture when you get it! That was certainly a long wait, I think I ordered in May of last year, I'm so happy to have it. I'm thinking I'm going to do one with all four hobbits when they see them later this year.

Come on InArt Galadriel!!

Excellent! Please post a picture when you get it! That was certainly a long wait, I think I ordered in May of last year, I'm so happy to have it. I'm thinking I'm going to do one with all four hobbits when they see them later this year.

Come on InArt Galadriel!!
Will do!
It will go thru a long journey as I live in the other side of the world.. but I’m just happy it’s finally shipped! 😊

Ah the piece with all four hobbits would be amazing!! Will you order it with the movie quotes as well?

Yes, come on InArt!! 🤘🏻🤘🏻

Gandalf is going to need his own space. Any figure next to him will look very inferior.

Not an opinion, just reality.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230831_235802_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230831_235802_Chrome.jpg
    366.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230831_235442_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230831_235442_eBay.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 0

Great review that goes over hair styling and how to get the cloak to drape nicely.

There are people that actually said they can’t see Ian in this at all. Or it’s a downgrade from the proto….🤯🤯🤯

I wanna know their diet.

So I can avoid the foods they’re throwing down their gullet. CLEARLY it’s affecting their eye sight.

There are people that actually said they can’t see Ian in this at all. Or it’s a downgrade from the proto….🤯🤯🤯

I wanna know their diet.

So I can avoid the foods they’re throwing down their gullet. CLEARLY it’s affecting their eye sight.
No idea but hopefully they’re busy eating their own words now:drool

Gandalf is going to need his own space. Any figure next to him will look very inferior.

Not an opinion, just reality.
This (y)

As impressive as this is, one of the overlooked praises is the logistics of carrying this from proto to production. That's in the 95%+ match, if not more. It's amazing they pulled that off honestly.
Agree.
When we pay $480 ish, and we get that quality, we are super happy collectors.
How they managed to do a mass production figure with a high end custom quality, with a price waaay below the usual high end custom piece price.. is the true magic.

Just came in here to post the video above. I don't speak Chinese, but I think he's saying, "WOW!, Holy ****!!, What The ****!, This looks absolutely INSANE!

Fortunately I DO speak Chinese and I can confirm he absolutely says "WOW!, Holy ****!!, What The ****!, This looks absolutely INSANE!“ 😂😂😂😂

I mean, I speak Cantonese and he’s speaking in Mandarin….BUT I GOT THE GIST OF IT!!

As impressive as this is, one of the overlooked praises is the logistics of carrying this from proto to production. That's in the 95%+ match, if not more. It's amazing they pulled that off honestly.

Riiight??😁😁

Don’t forget, the complaints came from people that mistook the proto as the final and said it was a downgrade 🤯🤯🤯

Absolute 🤡🤡

How the hell am I supposed to even display this Gandlaf in the same room as the rest of The Fellowship...

View attachment 660012

Everything else just looks like pure garbage in comparison!!
I think it's all only a matter of perspective..
What I mean by that is, you can put all those very far behind InArt Gandalf so that the perspective will blur them out.

Back