InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This gandalf looks so good it makes me want to reevaluate my enjoyment of lord of the rings. I want to convince myself that Im a huge fan and I love it. I want to go and read every one of tolkiens books and rewatch all the extended editions and watch the hobbit trilogy for the first time. And I will keep doing it until it works

If only that pic above was real...
It will be
image_0257946c.jpeg

heh, I posted that Infinity Gimili Statue before (either earlier here or the InArt LOTR wishlist thread) and everyone said it didn't look good :dunno
It looks nice, his waistline is a bit too thick imo and his face is not 100% there for the 3300 usd price. But the chainmail and beard and helmet etc. looks really good. The eyes should be much rather hazel (greenish brown) than pure brown at this scale in 1/2.

heh, I posted that Infinity Gimili Statue before (either earlier here or the InArt LOTR wishlist thread) and everyone said it didn't look good :dunno
I remember you posting that lol, incredible how picky people can be about how they think someone should look

Well this curb stomps the Asmus figure into oblivion. Christ. I dunno. It's a lot of money and then I'd have to get rid of the Asmus figure that no ones wants. I'm already stuck with a bunch of GoT figures as of now. 😆

Anyway, has anyone bought or pre-ordered anything from MAXNUT Studios?

How the hell am I supposed to even display this Gandlaf in the same room as the rest of The Fellowship...

View attachment 660012

Everything else just looks like pure garbage in comparison!!

Yeah it’s uh…gonna be challenging.

Gimli will look ok next to him

Well, once you have InArt Gandalf, Aragorn and Legolas, just put the rest in the background.

I agree, Gimli holds up the best... although the outfit looks very simple.

I agree, Gimli holds up the best. As well as Frodo and I know he’s not a part of the fellowship…but Thorin is really good.

I think it's all only a matter of perspective..
What I mean by that is, you can put all those very far behind InArt Gandalf so that the perspective will blur them out.

IMG_1083.jpeg

Well this curb stomps the Asmus figure into oblivion. Christ. I dunno. It's a lot of money and then I'd have to get rid of the Asmus figure that no ones wants. I'm already stuck with a bunch of GoT figures as of now. 😆

From I heard recently on YouTube is no one has heard from Maxnut Studios. All of his orders stopped going out. One YouTuber said Maxnut had sent him a statue to review and he was to return it after. He contacted him multiple times for a return shipping label and has yet to hear back from him

Mmm, I have the same issue as well…

What I plan on doing is display Asmus’ GTG with the wizards cap from IA. No way am I covering IA’s gandalfs face and hair.

Avoid them. People have been making a bunch of complaints about him and the website. I think they’re not doing business and shipping anything out anymore? They left the website up though to sucker people into dumping money into them.

Thanks for the heads up on MAXNUT.

As for thus figure I'm trying to decide to go with the updated Asmus GTG sculpt, or maybe buy this sculpt when possible, or just buy the whole InArt figure. It's just a lot of money and I'm sure it's sold out everywhere and has a zillion dollars mark up.

honestly, does everyone think the likeness is as strong as it should be?
You should check few pages back. Ian has so many expressions, its hard to capture a definitive one. For me, this is the Ian I want and happy with. He looks alive, not just a waxy looking figure.

Back