InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Let's give him his own thread, shall we?

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
“Even the very wise can not see all ends.”
We are proud to share with you an early look at the much-anticipated 1/6 Gandalf-the second collectible sixth scale figure from InArt.

8MBDzj2.jpg

I really didn't want to start another line, but this makes it nearly impossible not to.

just dropping collector pictures of por.toy's figure. for some reference perhaps? id imagine queens studio's will be far superior than asmus's so it could be on par with this one if not better? im assuming theyre going for the grey instead of the white unless theyre planning on doing a 2 pack again. im expecting rotating eyes?
1649413140650.png
1649413152070.png
1649413163515.png

If they can follow through with production pieces with this level of accuracy then it's an easy buy for me. My only concern is whether they'll be issuing these with diecast weapons, surely they must be...

If they can follow through with production pieces with this level of accuracy then it's an easy buy for me. My only concern is whether they'll be issuing these with diecast weapons, surely they must be...
I have the Viper Gandalf the White and if the quality level from that is the same as on this, this thing will be a home run.

It’s a con alright.
They clearly say they are proud to share an early look at the figure.
Hardly a con, they're not posting a product listing with actual pictures of Ian Mckellan as Gandalf on set and saying "give us your money it'll definitely look exactly like this".

Hardly a con, they're not posting a product listing with actual pictures of Ian Mckellan as Gandalf on set and saying "give us your money it'll definitely look exactly like this".

It's definitely dishonest. They literally say on their Facebook page "We are proud to share with you an early look at the much-anticipated 1/6 Gandalf-the second collectible sixth scale figure from InArt."

Back