InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently in an interview they mentioned they want to do the full Fellowship. Also with their licenses not being as abundant as HT, they could have more room to get through the 9. So we might have a chance at the full Fellowship by the time they are done with the license. I'm down for as many of them as they are willing to do.
That is great news!
And yes!! Bring the fellowship.. the beautiful elves.. and the bad guys! 🤘

Indeed..
and you're very welcome!

Still can't believe we're getting a high end custom level figure with that price.. Such a steal! 👌

I hope batsheva got you covered in DM’s…but definitely reach out to onesixthkit. There are people that unfortunately have to cancel for various reasons and you can hop onto a waitlist or keep an eye and ear open for Kit re-opening orders for Gandalf.

Good luck man. I REALLY hope you can land this. I’m LITERALLY dreaming of this figure and planning out shots for my video review…so I’m hyped, dude.
Can't wait for your review, mate!!

There's people on FB saying there's a significant drop in quality over the proto and they are worried sick for Aragorn now...
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Patrick Stewart Reaction GIF
Saw someone on FB say it looks nothing like Ian. People have mental problems.

That’s when you know those people are full of ****. They’re not making criticisms in good faith.

They’re trying so hard to create a “divisive” atmosphere out of nothing due to their hilarious loyalty to HT.

Holy Uruk-hai excrement on a stick, these HT D-riders need to get a grip.
It's probably hard to get a good grip when they are so stretched out for riding it for so long. Hotdog meet hallway.

Really been drooling over all these pics. Aside from the minor nits, the only thing I can think of that would make this release any better is if it had come with two sculpts, one with an angry "You Shall Not Pass!!" Expression. But damn I just love this figure. 🤩

Damn you. I was planning on mentioning that in my review.😡

Totally agreed. The one thing I want InArt to do that’ll separate themselves even more from HT is to go HAM on portraits. We got that with Joker, and the nice thing with that release is we had options. Single, premium, and deluxe. You can satisfy the people that, crazily enough, don’t care for 2nd portraits, and you can satisfy those that want more options with their figures.

This is why Rocket Toys Naruto figures (MADARA, ITACHI AND RECENTLY RELEASED KAKASHI) are MASTERPIECES. You get 2 heads and 3 faces. It’s AMAZING. So much fun and replay value.

My one wish for InArt gong forward is they go all out with 2nd portraits. If it brings the price upward, then offer tiers like Joker. I’d absolutely shell out a little more for Gandalf with a standard portrait, and a 2nd more expressive portrait.

I'd be all for additional sculpts. The tiers idea mentioned above would be fantastic. Imagine these figures coming with a neutral, warm/happy, focused/determined, and angry/fierce sculpt. It would be a great way to add so much life to these figures, and give unlimited posing options.

They could go with a standard with two sculpts and a body, a deluxe with four sculpts and a body, maybe an extra accessory or two, and a premium with two bodies and four sculpts. Would be a great way to help collectors and make more money.

I'd be all for additional sculpts. The tiers idea mentioned above would be fantastic. Imagine these figures coming with a neutral, warm/happy, focused/determined, and angry/fierce sculpt. It would be a great way to add so much life to these figures, and give unlimited posing options.

They could go with a standard with two sculpts and a body, a deluxe with four sculpts and a body, maybe an extra accessory or two, and a premium with two bodies and four sculpts. Would be a great way to help collectors and make more money.

Oh hell yeah. THAT would be the next step honestly. A 2nd or 3rd tier that offers 3-4 portraits. Not only does that give collectors more bang for their buck, it helps with over saturation of multiples. I know it’s in a companies best interest to MILK consumers with 2.0’s, 3.0’s, RERELEASES…but it can get tiring and result in diminishing returns.

tiered releases can help solve shelf space issues as well as help retain value of the figures.

I want all of them.

I can’t imagine they’ll get to all the dwarves, but most definitely Thorin.

The LOTR cast though…they need to be priority. HP is a reality, which means small characters like hobbits and dwarves are totally doable.

Man my mind is racing right now!

Much like Hot Toys has become the Star Wars/Marvel company with a few randoms sprinkled in, I wouldn't mind if InArt became the Lord of the Rings/Wizarding World company with a few randoms sprinkled in. I know that's likely not a popular opinion and that's ok, but those franchises have been criminally underserved for far too long.

View attachment 659817

This came for me in the mail today. Incredible timing with all of the Gandalf photos dropping. My excitement as a LOTR fan is through the roof right now. But - these Gandalf photos have me desperately yearning for a Galadriel from InArt. With their abilities, what an incredible figure she would be…
That’s a wonderful piece, congratulations! 👍🏻
I’m also waiting for my signed Galadriel piece from SWAU.. the status was “signing scheduled” for ages but it’s finally signed and shipped!

And I agree. InArt Galadriel would be amazing, I will be so very happy if they announce her!! 🤘🏻

Last edited:
Outside the Fellowship, I want an Arwen to display side-by-side with Aragorn. Saruman would be my next choice. I don't care as much about Galadriel or Elrond, but they would still be tempting.

More fantasy and sword and sorcery stuff for sure. Give me Conan the Barbarian and Highlander InArt.
I was thinking an InArt Conan the Barbarian should definitely be a thing.
I'd take a William Wallace from Braveheart and Maximus from Gladiator while we are playing wishlists. 👍🏻👍🏻

This figure is looking fantastic. Everything from head sculpt to tailoring/materials is leagues better than anything any other company has made. Other renditions look like toys compared to this. I'm stoked for those who are getting this and am personally super excited for Aragorn!

Back