InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So where is going to be the best (most reliable) place to order these from, in the States?

So where is going to be the best (most reliable) place to order these from, in the States?
I think SpecFiction is the only place in the US that currently puts them up for PO. But they are also one of the last places to get stock based on when they get Queen Studios pieces in. So, as long as you don't mind being months behind receiving yours, they will more than likely be you're only place unless other retailers start carrying their products. Word is Timewalker Toys was at the Vegas event so maybe they will try to get a deal with QS/InArt to stock their products.

Here we are!

Attachments

• Gandalf InArt 1.png
    Gandalf InArt 1.png
    170.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Gandalf InArt 2.png
    Gandalf InArt 2.png
    231 KB · Views: 0
  • Gandalf InArt 3.png
    Gandalf InArt 3.png
    237.2 KB · Views: 0
Actually looks like what was promised. I can’t believe they’re planning to ship him out Q1 next year. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly!

Their communication with the customers seems pretty good, unlike HT. They must truly be afraid of the Viper.
True but at least Hot Toys does not directly lie to us. For instance, Aragorn was not broken during the shipping but they decided the prototype is not ready so they created a lie for the Las Vegas event and I find that shameful to the customers. I would be perfectly OK if they told the prototype is not ready.

Hot Toys (and Sideshow) were also good when they first started.
So was Asmus until they felt the wrath of this place :lol
No wonder, their prices are totally insane for what they offer. How does they still earn money from collectors right now?
From ppl who will ONLY buy officially licensed products instead of going from something like the SooSoo versions (or any third party figure) that might look better.

Last edited:
Back