InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately my account at Sideshow only goes back to Dec. 2009. The Emperor was 94.99 and I am fairly sure SS hit $100 well before him.

OK, I looked at my list. The SS Palpatine/Sidious 2-pack EX was $119.99 on Sept 9, 2007

Jabba Inclusive was $119.99 in July 2006 (though not a figure)

Vader appears to be the first single figure to cross $100 (at $124.99) in Aug 2008

Gandalf was $89.99 in 2008

After asmus said like 5 times they will sell the new head seperate and iam still waiting i went on and ordered the inart one (kit reopened preorders)

:dunno

Screenshot (134).png

I think collectors are adding to the confusion too. Everyone needs to sit tight for a while.
No we must retaliate and storm their doors for answer.

I think Justin's videos have caused more confusion than anything else. Lists all of the videos as "Prototypes" then later in the comments says that they're production figures. :lol Inart just needs to stick to making their own videos like they did for the production Joker. Stop adding to the fuel with all this confusion.

Than you have a bunch of Hot Toys ass kissers on Facebook adding fuel to it by making it seem worse than it is. Good lord.

Attachments

• 411392-bb7e706c99a62db495ae43f22c14b4d2 (1).mp4
    9.1 MB
Back