InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The broader shoulder mod on the INART version is whats really unneeded. The rest is fine, although still a bit exaggerated but look at what a difference having the shoulders not bulging out does.

rjIp09C.png
100% too wide indeed, looking at the reference it looks even more terrible. The stock shoulders probably don’t need mods.
F3F23892-1E7B-43B0-B740-E6D0A96CCBE7.jpeg

Last edited:
There are always some folks that go mod-crazy the second a figure is out of the box. The InArt figure doesn't have the fridge torso the HT version does, so the shoulders already looked broad enough.

Every thick suited HT figure always has that same stiff, fridge torso look to them, like the TDK/R Bale figures do.

Hey good of you to join this forum!

Please sit back and relax with the rest of us non influencer peasants. Us common folk are not privileged enough to promote an item that’s been pre-sold out for a year.

Welcome!!

As an aside…hey InArt, if you’re reading this…I can’t imagine Ron Weasley doing the numbers your team would like…

Here’s an idea: MAYBE SEND OUT A FEW OF RON’S PROTOTYPES TO THOSE INFLUENCERS SO IT CAN GARNER SOME INTEREST IN THE FIGURE.

Yknow…the PROPER way of promoting an item?
Hello! I ordered the sculpted Batman as part of the last batch in Jan from kit so I will be waiting like the rest. I joke about early copies I dont care honestly Im busy with so many preorders as is lol But I do agree with the influencer system or at least but it in the hands of those who can pose it up right and film it.

Jazzinc has entered the chat. Officially announcing their first licensed 1/6 release will be Michelle's Catwoman.

I wonder. Will they try their hand at The Batman to go along his Batmobile?

They are starting, I personally would like to see figures that haven't been done or done in a ****** way.

Bruce Wayne/Batman Returns 2 pack. HT did it OK. Batman looks good but Bruce is awful.

Terminator figs. HT simply does not care any longer.

I could go on, but The Batman has 2 excellent figures now. Maybe Catwoman/Penguin/Riddler? Although I don't see those selling particularly well. They are just not all that memorable IMO.

They are starting, I personally would like to see figures that haven't been done or done in a ****** way.

Bruce Wayne/Batman Returns 2 pack. HT did it OK. Batman looks good but Bruce is awful.

I could go on, but The Batman has 2 excellent figures now. Maybe Catwoman/Penguin/Riddler? Although I don't see those selling particularly well. They are just not all that memorable IMO.
I feel this figure is missing its companion piece. Sixth Feet Lane's Riddler it's pretty good but not available anymore at a reasonable price. I wish InArt worked on Selina Kyle, they said that there are no plans for her at the moment, but they might consider it for next year.

Kevin-McCallister-costume.jpg

If INART knew what’s good, they’d do a Zoë Kravitz Selina. The film touched on “the Bat and the Cat.” I’d personally say no to The Riddler. Riddler never even interacts with Batman whilst in his costume in person.

Back