InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

View attachment 701244

Riley reviews has his unboxing for Inart Bats. I’m really hoping first batch from kit gets sent end of this month. It’s nice to see him finally with a batmobile pairing.😏

Probably just a bad pic but the cape looks horrible there. This figure really needed a quality drape cape.

Probably just a bad pic but the cape looks horrible there. This figure really needed a quality drape cape.
Well, this is Riley we’re talking about. The dude doesn’t know how to futz. Will Foxification, even less so (see Gandalf with Sorting Hat) and he just got his too, so we should be seeing his video soon. But I wouldn’t use these “reviews” or videos as a good frame of reference as to the potential of how the figure can look like.

Last edited:
More photos from Pop's page:

jfWre6b.png
l5H58IR.png
ysFzx9Y.png

Well, this is Riley we’re talking about. The dude doesn’t know how to futz. Will Foxification, even less so (see Gandalf with Sorting Hat) and he just got his too, so we should be seeing his video soon. But I wouldn’t use these “reviews” or videos as a good frame of reference as to the potential of how the figure can look like.
Riley's also said he prefers the Hot Toys figure over Inart's. That's his opinion and that's fine. But I wouldn't take anything that guy says seriously. I can tell you from personal experience, he's a clown.

More photos from Pop's page:

jfWre6b.png
l5H58IR.png
ysFzx9Y.png
Wow. That's looking sweet. Overall, this is quite an impressive release. If I had money to burn, I'd grab one more to customize and experiment with.

I said early on I was regretful I went premium, but I take that back. I'm glad I did. Though sculpted looks really great as well.

I hope the consistency is there with the rooted sculpts, and we don't get some janky looking ones from the interns in team B.

Back