InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. I like it a little more each time I watch it, and I already liked it quite a bit from the jump.

It still didn't help me figure out this cape thing. I swear its length changes from scene to scene. I've resolved not to let it bother me, particularly since my personal preference is to miss long rather than short. Hoping somebody offers a killer drape custom at some point.

Funny how they couldn't take care of this figure and handled it poorly. I think moving forward we are all going to have to also up our game with handling InArt products.

Did anyone watch Justin and Jedha’s live stream last night?
Jedha also confirmed there was an embargo of sort by IA to have both reviews come out at the same time. Sadly no one asked about the "no negativity" stuff so ehh the Darco comments could have simply been nothing but speculations

Wow. I don't even frequent my favorite films that often. At least, if for nothing else, to avoid them growing stale on my taste.

I get you and it’s literally the only film I do that with. It’s actually my favourite film, I also suffer from anxiety and rewatch TV and films over and over, as they become comfort viewing due to familiarity. 🦇

Jedha also confirmed there was an embargo of sort by IA to have both reviews come out at the same time. Sadly no one asked about the "no negativity" stuff so ehh the Darco comments could have simply been nothing but speculations
They did discuss the "no negativity" aspect and how no company they have ever have worked with has had that as a request including InArt.

The only request from InArt was to release all US videos at the same time. Ryan and Justin did question why the embargo was for the US videos only.

They did discuss the "no negativity" aspect and how no company they have ever have worked with has had that as a request including InArt.

The only request from InArt was to release all US videos at the same time. Ryan and Justin did question why the embargo was for the US videos only.
Ah yeah totally slipped my mind lol. Thank you. My guess would be it just comes down to "western" marketing for them, seeing how they dropped an entirely new "English" InArt channel and unboxing video on YT the same day right after those two published their reviews and all

Agreed. I like it a little more each time I watch it, and I already liked it quite a bit from the jump.

It still didn't help me figure out this cape thing. I swear its length changes from scene to scene. I've resolved not to let it bother me, particularly since my personal preference is to miss long rather than short. Hoping somebody offers a killer drape custom at some point.
I wouldn’t be surprised at all if there were a handful of different lengths for different scenes. There certainly was in the Nolan films.

I get you and it’s literally the only film I do that with. It’s actually my favourite film, I also suffer from anxiety and rewatch TV and films over and over, as they become comfort viewing due to familiarity. 🦇

I feel that. I often have Batman movie “marathons” in my earbud to listen to when I’m at work - and repeat Batman Forever more than any of them; I listen to it a couple times a month. :lol

I’ve watched it at least once a month since release, where possible.
The release of this figure made me get into the movie again, to the point I learned Something in the Way in my guitar, which is the first song I've ever learned.

It's really an easy song, if you ever want to give a try into starting to play.

The release of this figure made me get into the movie again, to the point I learned Something in the Way in my guitar, which is the first song I've ever learned.

It's really an easy song, if you ever want to give a try into starting to play.

That’s awesome!

I’ve been playing quitar for 20yrs and funnily enough; a LOT of Nirvana so I do know it. 😊🙏🏻

Funny how they couldn't take care of this figure and handled it poorly. I think moving forward we are all going to have to also up our game with handling InArt products.
Well, just imagine if Batman take a dive from the magnetic base, we now know the masked head can suffer a lot.

Last edited:

The times I remember the cape length, are when they purposely showed him walking (at the mayor's crime scene, toward the iceberg lounge and toward the Penguin's overturned car) and it was just below top of boot guards if I recall.

Riddler's fringe type followers are very Collector Freaks-esque. Especially where Inart threads are concerned.

20240422_143431.jpg

Though I have to say, the fact that Batman even wears a cape probably requires the most suspension of disbelief. I couldn't imagine a more impractical potentially dangerous bit of kit to wear fighting crime than a freaking cape. I mean for real, imagine a cop wearing a ******* blanket, how easy would it be to get hands on him and just completely incapacitate him with it, lol.

Back