InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the magnet thing is strange to me. I have two Kaustic Plastik figures, and those bases have very powerful magnets. KP's figures are like a $100-200 cheaper than InArt's, so there's really no good reason why InArt bases shouldn't have better magnets. The rail system just seems like overengineering.
Yeah I take back my post trying to justify why the magnet isn’t stronger. I’ve got the Kaustik Dale Cooper and there is no way he is going to have a tumble, the base is fantastic.

Also I don’t think anyone has posted this, apologies if they have … (scheduled for Wed)
https://www.youtube.com/live/zc-3FSUJc_w?si=cDGN9QJvKkgXuuQO

I think InArt is teasing the second Michael Jackson release already.

Hee Hee

Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-04-22 a las 14.54.54_0aec3ce6.jpg

I need to rewatch that, missed it.

EDIT: does Justin always put bloopers at the end of his videos? I never watch the credits.
I don't either, I was just scrolling on my phone while the credits played on my laptop and that happened.

I'm never displaying my figure without a proper stand with a crotch grabber, considering I live in a seismic zone.

The cowl actually looks pretty solid in the new official images on Instagram. Just going to avoid seeing anything else until in-hand now.

*In-hand photos posted by their Instagram account. Probably the best photos I've seen of it in the wild.

The cowl actually looks pretty solid in the new official images on Instagram. Just going to avoid seeing anything else until in-hand now.

*In-hand photos posted by their Instagram account. Probably the best photos I've seen of it in the wild.
Yeah, Black's. Those have been posted around for ages. Definitely the best the figure has looked.

Still no info on shipping……
Are people seriously expecting to receive their invoices now? This will take a while to get in the hands of most people. Hopefully not a very long one, but optimism won't change anything about it. Best keep your expectations in check.

Are people seriously expecting to receive their invoices now? This will take a while to get in the hands of most people. Hopefully not a very long one, but optimism won't change anything about it. Best keep your expectations in check.
Yeah unless you're living in China and waiting for your figures to get there. I wouldn't expect this to ship in the next month or so

If you thought you would hear info on shipping by now. Idk what to tell you :ROFLMAO: . You would be lucky to hear anything in the next 30 days also
So shipping from March statement by them? To ship those 5 all in set’s to reviewers?💀

Back