InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 698937
I'm blown away that it looks this good with horrible lightbox lighting and no futzing. This is definitely the most accurate 1/6 batman ever produced. Comparing it to Justin's previous video where he reviews the prototype I see almost zero downgrade.
Agreed on your first sentences. But I think the final production piece is much better than the Las Vegas prototype.

Joker was a huge downgrade. Especially the jail cell portion.
Are you referring to the promo photos? If so you will be disappointed because the Paul Atreides proto itself looks like a downgrade from the promo photos.

Inart using the most advanced 8k camera and showing us all those impressive details while in reality no camera or naked eye will be able to see those details. So everything will look like a downgrade. I saw the proto figure in Justin video as it was the only video available. Final product is atleast 90 percent close

@Cap'n Cook We're gonna need a shorter cape

View attachment 698930

Really like the proto cape's length..

View attachment 698927
Proto cape was:
michael fassbender perfection GIF

I
No idea, I don't watch his videos, everything ends up looking bad in them, it's the most unnatural and unflattering lighting. Jedha's videos are the best from any reviewer to watch in that regard. A lot has changed from the prototype, look at the updates Inart have provided for this figure, it is not the same as the prototype.

The best change they've made is definitely his frame, though - I also get the feeling the way the prototype is posed can actually be achieved, just Jedha did not handle the body that same way. But the masked sculpt for me looks pretty naff, I'll see how it is in-hand, am sure I'll really like it then.
I am basing my thoughts on Jedha’s video only and i am saying that there was no significant change in joker. Batman, they made noticeable changes to the proto. And the cowl face looks like a baby now

Are you referring to the promo photos? If so you will be disappointed because the Paul Atreides proto itself looks like a downgrade from the promo photos.

Inart using the most advanced 8k camera and showing us all those impressive details while in reality no camera or naked eye will be able to see those details. So everything will look like a downgrade. I saw the proto figure in Justin video as it was the only video available. Final product is atleast 90 percent close
There's more at play here than lighting, styling, and photography. This is not what I received.

20240420_180255.jpg

I will completely dismantle this figure and use it as a base for something else.

Will keep the purple coat stock.

There's more at play here than lighting, styling, and photography. This is not what I received.

View attachment 698940

I will completely dismantle this figure and use it as a base for something else.

Will keep the purple coat stock.
1713627067711.jpeg

Not my photo. But i am very happy how it turned out. I like this better than my purple version. And if you are not happy, it’s fine too

Again I don't see InArt changing that system to something worse. Though he said it's not recommended does it matter because most of us will restyle it anyway.

Saw Justin's review. Going to see Jedah's next. I feel this could be a lot better then what I would hope for. I might be convinced to sell the HT now. Lol

Looked at the two new videos and my thoughts are:
Pattinson head and sculpt look great, so does the body/suit.
Clearly heads and shoulders above the Hot Toys
BUT Cape is trash though

1713633032374.png
1713633136139.png

1713633015221.png

People nitpick all other small things, but in all the reviews, the cowl looks nothing like Pattinson. Not even calculating the jawline measurements and all. When I look at it, it is not like Pattinson. Simple. It has great details, more human like, but looks nothing like Pattinson. Calling this figure the best Batman figure and most accurate figure while it is not even like Pattinson.... I am surprised.

This is easily Inart's weakest figure in terms of likeness and this is a much bigger downgrade than all their figures. Hope it looks better in hand.

And if you guys are happy with it and if you feel it looks like the best batman figure, cool. Enjoy. Have fun!!

Looked at the two new videos and my thoughts are:
Pattinson head and sculpt look great, so does the body/suit.
Clearly heads and shoulders above the Hot Toys
BUT Cape is trash though
I will say that even though I'm not jazzed at the idea of paying more for a custom cape -- that should've been an advantage InArt had over HT -- I would've been tempted by a really solid drape cape, anyway. I'm not a great futzer, so having something that just looks fantastic in a standing pose is attractive to me.

View attachment 698960View attachment 698962
View attachment 698959

People nitpick all other small things, but in all the reviews, the cowl looks nothing like Pattinson. Not even calculating the jawline measurements and all. When I look at it, it is not like Pattinson. Simple. It has great details, more human like, but looks nothing like Pattinson. Calling this figure the best Batman figure and most accurate figure while it is not even like Pattinson.... I am surprised.

This is easily Inart's weakest figure in terms of likeness and this is a much bigger downgrade than all their figures. Hope it looks better in hand.

And if you guys are happy with it and if you feel it looks like the best batman figure, cool. Enjoy. Have fun!!
Yeah I've been struggling to see the likeness in the cowled sculpt as well, and see it much more strongly in the HT version. Even though that sculpt is clearly lacking in the realism department.

Jesus man the Inart destroys the HT.

Inart’s head was never undersized after all it’s the HT head that is too large, it looks ridiculous.

The pouches on the HT are also ridiculously oversized looks like a Marvel Legends soft goods lol

HT head looks like a good figure.

Inart’s rooted head looks like a real person!

Inart proportions > HT.

Sorry HT, sit down.

New sheriff in town.

Last edited:
Yeah I've been struggling to see the likeness in the cowled sculpt as well, and see it much more strongly in the HT version. Even though that sculpt is clearly lacking in the realism department.
I don’t like the HT cowl as well. Even if the base sculpt is somewhat like pattinson, it’s useless with the paint job HT has done. In general i feel none of the batman figures that have released so far are like 10/10 or even 9.5/10 which is sad🤧. Other IP’s have so much better figures🤨

Back