InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, from what I understand, there are 6 sku's right?

Premium rooted Batman
Regular sculpted Batman
Premium rooted Bruce Wayne
Regular sculpted Bruce Wayne
Premium rooted Batman + Bruce Wayne + Batsignal deluxe
Batsignal

Am I correct?

Interesting. Wonder what shipping costs are factored into the ‘free shipping’ then.

If you guesstimate minimum $50 is already factored in for free shipping locations (imagine more is factored into cost) then shipping to you is, what, $150 minimum?

@Kit Chen ?
Our free shipping no longer cover South America for figures that exceed 2kg

For inart figure, even the smallest ones, they are always 4-5kg in volume weight

Even for Mexico we may ask for addition shipping charge

For countries like Argentina, Peru, Chile, Columbia shipping cost is at least a double than shipping to US, the question is X2 X3 or X4

I always encourage people in South America try to find shipping forwarder in the US

Usually the final shipping charge is less than what I estimate before figure release, if you can accept that, you will feel better when we send you the invoice

This is not correct. Sensor size just increases the field of view, it doesn't change anything in relation to distortion. The glass will have the same properties regardless of what sensor size/caemra it's on. You may misunderstand how this all works.

Let's say you are standing at point X, with a 50mm lens on a cropped sensor camera, and have your subject at point Y- and that photo allows you to see the subject from the waist up. If you dont move point X, and put that 50mm lens on a full frame camera you will be able to see more of the subject now, maybe to their knees, due to the field of view expanding, but the lens distortion does not change. Going to full frame is just expanding the field of view of what the lens was already seeing.

The issue that you may be referring to is, if you want to get the same rough composition, aka see the subject from the waist up. You would either - not move from point X, and put lets say an 85mm lens on the full frame camera, OR, keep the 50mm lens on the full frame camera and change your point X to be standing closer to them. Both of those scenarios are changing distortion due to how close you are to the subject in relation to composition.

In summary- the human eye is closest to 50mm regardless of camera and sensor size.

That may have been confusing but I hope it helped.
85mm and 50mm with the same composition, you will still see a tiny distortion at 50mm...
50mm on cropped sensor, because it's only using partial field of view of the glass in the middle, the distortion is lesser than if your full frame camera uses the whole glass... (again, the composition needs to be the same)
I hope you understand my point....
All comparisons needs to be with the same composition...
you can't compare "like for like" if the composition is different.

Last edited:
Justin uploaded some Clone Trooper review, Jedha uploaded Armored Batman 2.0 talk, 2 hours ago.

200.gif
Think New Amsterdam GIF by NBC

I'll just wait and cross my fingers for an Inart Knightmare Batman.

I currently own the Hot Toys 1.0, but I'm not compelled to spend money making improvements. Because then I might as well chuck the whole thing in the garbage and start from scratch.
@Aybaig speaking of which, this is the best one I've seen.
20240418_072733.jpg

I'll just reiterate my earlier point that this isn't even necessarily about whether pictures or videos are more trustworthy -- even though I have an opinion on that -- but rather that multiple reviews are inherently more helpful than any single source alone. Everyone brings different attitudes/opinions/biases. They'll all pose the figure differently. They'll all light the figure differently. It's in the collecting of multiple perspectives that you approach truth, IMO.
Well said. This applies in every aspect of life really. One should get a look at the picture at large before taking a side. Unfortunately, most people stand firm with their opinions based on conjecture. They live only to argue.

I seem to remember Jedha posting on his Facebook group 2 days ago that his Batman review would be coming later on the same day.

Then he deleted the post.

Unless I dreamt it all..

Our free shipping no longer cover South America for figures that exceed 2kg

For inart figure, even the smallest ones, they are always 4-5kg in volume weight

Even for Mexico we may ask for addition shipping charge

For countries like Argentina, Peru, Chile, Columbia shipping cost is at least a double than shipping to US, the question is X2 X3 or X4

I always encourage people in South America try to find shipping forwarder in the US

Usually the final shipping charge is less than what I estimate before figure release, if you can accept that, you will feel better when we send you the invoice

Thanks for the explanation Kit. 👍🏻

Redundant my end. The shipping could be $1000 and I would still be paying it for this figure. 😂

So, from what I understand, there are 6 sku's right?

Premium rooted Batman
Regular sculpted Batman
Premium rooted Bruce Wayne
Regular sculpted Bruce Wayne
Premium rooted Batman + Bruce Wayne + Batsignal deluxe
Batsignal

Am I correct?
What was list price on the Premium rooted Batman + Bruce Wayne + Batsigna deluxe?

Back