InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they don't scrap this entire batch and tell us that it will take another 6 months because we feel that we are not happy with the product bull-shiiit and they redo this thing.
That's what I was thinking bro, specially cause of the total silence on their part.

Nah, I say go for it. rip all those heads bald and start over. Do the job properly or don’t do it at all.

Also, I just want to watch BK flood Facebook and the boards with more rage posts for another 6 months.
Honestly I'm good with a 6 month delay if they can focus on getting those sculpts right. I've got other things keeping me busy.

Honestly I'm good with a 6 month delay if they can focus on getting those sculpts right. I've got other things keeping me busy.

The sculpt looks great to me; it’s all about fixing the hair.

Maybe you feel the same and are just using ‘sculpt’ to describe the head as a whole, which seems to be a common trend.
I’ve just seen too many ‘they’ve ruined the sculpt’ posts that don’t quite compute since I personally think the actual sculpt, detail and definition, expression, paint apps and eyes are all a triumph.

They’ve clearly botched the hair application and styling though, which throws the whole thing off- but I still prefer to be specific about my gripes.
Sculpt good. Head as a whole- not so good.

Nah, I say go for it. rip all those heads bald and start over. Do the job properly or don’t do it at all.

Also, I just want to watch BK flood Facebook and the boards with more rage posts for another 6 months.
1712421543678.png

Can't wait to bash IN-FART company if they don't show anything by monday :ROFLMAO:.

To be honest, if they don't show anything before April 15, I am abandoning this figure. Not worth anymore

@01010011antiago why did u delete the comment where u said I am insufferable? :unsure:

Last edited:
If they can trim that hair that would be great but I wonder if they used the same hair since it looks curlier. The other prototypes definitely seem straighter than what we’ve saw.

Collectors who routinely wait 2+ years for a figure with no updates after waiting 2 weeks for another update from Inart:

Rage GIF
This situation is like HT releasing blogger photos and then there is no shipment of even a single figure after 2 weeks.
Delays are different. Fake promises are different.
I guess everyone including me is ready to wait for another 3-6 months to get the figure in hand.

This situation is like HT releasing blogger photos and then there is no shipment of even a single figure after 2 weeks.
Delays are different. Fake promises are different.
I guess everyone including me is ready to wait for another 3-6 months to get the figure in hand.
I get it man, different people have different standards and thresholds for these sort of things.
This is clearly where you draw the line and theres nothing wrong with that - its your money and time, so its your call.

I'm curious. How many people ordered the rooted version? Because now most of the comments are focus in how the hair looks. As a standard and sculpted buyer I really don't care about those problems or delays that versions can have tbh. To me, the sculpted from that photos looks good, plus I care a lot more for the masked one. So wondering if those people that ordered rooted are a majority or are people that are only looking all this comments and only worried about release/shipping date news.

I'm curious. How many people ordered the rooted version? Because now most of the comments are focus in how the hair looks. As a standard and sculpted buyer I really don't care about those problems or delays that versions can have tbh. To me, the sculpted from that photos looks good, plus I care a lot more for the masked one. So wondering if those people that ordered rooted are a majority or are people that are only looking all this comments and only worried about release/shipping date news.
I went for the rooted because I suffer HARD from FOMO.
Tbh, if the rooted comes out not looking great then the body/suit would have to be orders of magnitude better than the Hot Toys for me to not cancel and just order that figure from Popcultcha and save about £115
In an ideal world @Kit Chen would let me transfer the deposit I paid on the rooted to the sculpted version in that scenario but I've already asked and he said no.

I went for rooted for both as I plan to futz with the Bruce Wayne and move his hair slightly up. Rooted takes work but once it’s moved correctly it will look amazing. Their sculpted improved a lot from their Joker though that’s good.

I PO’d the All In rooted set and a standard figure because I absolutely want to display Batman with and without the cowl simultaneously- so the unmasked head is very important to me.

Went with 2 rooted and the Bat-Signal. Wanted to pose both Batman & unmasked Bruce standing back to back like this on a custom round base. Batman holding that "to the Batman" envelope. Or unmasked Bruce with drifter Bruce, both holding their cowl & helmet.
1000126040.jpg

Last edited:
Back