InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The amount of bashing from Facebook towards the head is atrocious, simply wet his hair like the promo pics and he will look 10x better.View attachment 695865
I really wish they had the black eye paint dripping over his face. I really like that look. I'm sure somebody will mod theirs at some point.

I'm sure this figure is going to look great, but some of the decisions InArt makes are truly baffling. Why not show the headsculpt clearly? The weird angles make it seem like they're trying to hide the sculpt. I don't know who's in charge of photography over there, but they need to change their approach.

Last edited:
Batman always with cowl for me.

I will use the non-cowl head for the Topo drifter set.
I think having so many Batman figures gets pretty dull. Different Keatons, different Bales, different Afflecks.. they're each great on their own, but together they all start to look the same. Part of why I would prefer to pose this figure with the raccoon eyes portrait, but it also comes down to other factors. It's an interesting look to me, whereas I don't feel the same with other iterations. It might come down to the chatacterization. When Pattinson takes off the cowl, I still see Batman. When Keaton, Bale, or Affleck take off the cowl, it breaks the illusion.

View attachment 695881
This is the HT one for comparison.
F49074A0-3463-422F-820D-E7AF4C488812.jpeg

The inart one looks more JND like now, which isn’t bad, because they took all of the good features besides the bulging eyes part. HT looks good too, but inart did a great job with the details especially the stubble. I was afraid it would be gone but they added it which is great. I can’t unsee but it looks like a 480p vs 1080 headsculpt.

Its odd to me how when the Hot Toy released, everyone who liked it liked it, and everyone who didn't was an InArt fanboy. Now that InArt is unveiling their production pictures, people are hating on it, and if you like it, you're coping and an InArt fanboy. I wonder if InArt released theirs first this would be opposite, or if everyone would still be called an InArt fanboy if the HT didn't look as good.

View attachment 695911

The inart one looks more JND like now, which isn’t bad, because they took all of the good features besides the bulging eyes part. HT looks good too, but inart did a great job with the details especially the stubble. I was afraid it would be gone but they added it which is great. I can’t unsee but it looks like a 480p vs 1080 headsculpt.
I think the lighting of each photo needs to be factored in. Once we get a in hand review and photos I’m sure the sculpt and paint work will look even better

I don't know who's in charge of photography over there, but they need to change their approach.

I don't believe they're trying to hide anything really, more so just trying to take a more "cinematic" approach to showing their latest release, it just ended up looking terrible lol.

I think the lighting of each photo needs to be factored in. Once we get a in hand review and photos I’m sure the sculpt and paint work will look even better
Exactly man, a normal standing pose with great lighting would look amazing. If they futz the hair better for future pictures it would quiet down all the doubters.

For me it looks fantastic (likeness) , but the head looks to small for the body, hope it's just because of the photo

Its odd to me how when the Hot Toy released, everyone who liked it liked it, and everyone who didn't was an InArt fanboy. Now that InArt is unveiling their production pictures, people are hating on it, and if you like it, you're coping and an InArt fanboy. I wonder if InArt released theirs first this would be opposite, or if everyone would still be called an InArt fanboy if the HT didn't look as good.
It's so dumb to me honestly. This hasn't been fully revealed or released and people are already crying it sucks. Smh don't get me wrong it might have some flaws but ultimately people need to just chill and wait to get it and see for themselves. I already see difference between this and HT and this does some things better but I'll wait until it's in hand to compare both figures.

I'm sure this figure is going to look great, but some of the decisions InArt makes are truly baffling. Why not show the headsculpt clearly? The weird angles make it seem like they're trying to hide the sculpt. I don't know who's in charge of photography over there, but they need to change their approach.
I treat this like a teaser of what we’re getting as opposed to a full reveal - so they are still holding back and saving a treat for the first in-hand blogger pics to deliver.

My two cents? I like it. A lot. The suit looks amazing, I’m pleased with the likeness on both headsculpts, the stubble is phenomenal, and I’m confident the rooting will look great with some zhuzhing. I see where people feel the head’s too small, but in looking at the photos that were posted of actual Battinson, I feel like, if it is small, it ain’t by much. Keeping in mind, too, that, out of the suit, Pattinson didn’t bulk up much; a lot of that bulk we see, I feel, is just the suit. I think that’s half the reason they made sure to deck him out in bulky clothing, between the drifter look, the layered funeral outfit, and his overly baggy casual wear/PJs he wore in Wayne Tower.

I really want to see the cowled head sculpt and I really want to see their Batsignal. I ordered the all-in and I’m very excited to see what they deliver. I started out with the anti-Hot Toys schadenfreude, but, at this point? I’m just happy to see an alternative. It’s not accidental that Pattinson turned into one of HT’s best efforts and I think, to overlook the impact of competition as to why, is disingenuous at best. He looked great and came with a bunch of awesome accessories and, for the price, is a genuinely solid, fantastic figure. I’m still really hoping, between that unmasked cowl, that one of the surprises is the wrapped hands, though. Overall? After putting him out of my mind for a long ass time, I’m getting excited

I’m happy for the people getting their HT Pattinson’s and he seems to be a jam packed release with a lot of bang for your buck, and I’m really happy with what I’ve seen of IA’s. Thus far, the competition seems to be nothing but a good thing for all of us.

Back