InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m ready for Batman but I expect I’ll be waiting a while as I ordered in one of the later batches from Kit. I think when it was offered the second time.

So, when are we expected to see the first images? Tomorrow? It's already past midnight in China and I guess no costumer over there has their figure yet. Any chance a retailer opens a box a snaps some pictures? I saw that happened with Blitzway's Tyler Durden and caused a lot of cancellations because many were unhappy with the painting of the sculpt.

So, when are we expected to see the first images? Tomorrow? It's already past midnight in China and I guess no costumer over there has their figure yet. Any chance a retailer opens a box a snaps some pictures? I saw that happened with Blitzway's Tyler Durden and caused a lot of cancellations because many were unhappy with the painting of the sculpt.
Oh you’d better believe we’ll be seeing amateur, hastily taken, poorly lit, low resolution photos that do this thing a huge disservice and cause widespread panic very soon.

Somehow, Gandalf avoided that embarrassment so let’s hope InArt have sent some early copies out to some competent photographers.

Oh you’d better believe we’ll be seeing amateur, hastily taken, poorly lit, low resolution photos that do this thing a huge disservice and cause widespread panic very soon.

Somehow, Gandalf avoided that embarrassment so let’s hope InArt have sent some early copies out to some competent photographers.
I hope Inart shares pictures of the final product themselves.

Can’t wait for all the narratives and misinformation to start as well lol
Unicorn Misinformation GIF by Vaccine Safety Net

Maybe we shouldn’t predict anything for the updates, then Inart will finally show us🤣

Anyways the Batman 2 opens at 2026 now. While many are not happy, I get to enjoy this figure longer before his new suit drops.
October of 2026 at that. Then mix in the Gunnverse DC. Any 1/6 versions of TB2 suit won't drop until at least early 2028.

October of 2026 at that. Then mix in the Gunnverse DC. Any 1/6 versions of TB2 suit won't drop until at least early 2028.
And to be honest, I don't see how they could improve visually the suit we got now. IMO it's way too good, the pinnacle of Batman suits. I will be always happy with this figure (if it turns out right ofc).

Dayum I might have children at that point of my life 😂 I wonder how drastically they’re gonna change the suit for the next movie

Maybe we shouldn’t predict anything for the updates, then Inart will finally show us🤣

Anyways the Batman 2 opens at 2026 now. While many are not happy, I get to enjoy this figure longer before his new suit drops.
Nice. If i can start saving just 10 dollar per month from today, i can get my inart part 2 figure easily when it releases in 2029

Nice. If i can start saving just 10 dollar per month from today, i can get my inart part 2 figure easily when it releases in 2029
That is very true and actually so far wow.. pretty much around 5 years from now.

I really love this suit from part one though. If they can make the second suit more armor like from Arkham Knight Batman that could maybe surpass this suit. But at the same time this authentic military design is going to be hard to beat.

Back