InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I went sculpted on this as I was skeptical on how well they'd be able to do those tiny strands in this scale, his hair has a very distinct wave in it that I don't think these new pics capture nearly as well as the proto did or the sculpted does. His hair is very textured and IS actually kinda thick from what's likely some hair pomade and sweat caking it together, so while the InArt hair may be a bit thick, I don't think its anything crazy.

1696956246244.png

Staring at this figure so much (and other InArt pieces like Aragorn, Paul and Joker) is pretty much what convinced me to grow my hair out.
I’ve just about hit The Batman length so I can look like my upcoming most anticipated figure for when it arrives.
Next stop will be ‘the Aragorn.’

I’m literally developing a fetish for long male hair because of the toys I collect…

Again, at least to me, the overall shape of the hair looks better in the sculpted version. There's a more realistic "wave" the way the hair lays down on the left side of his head that the rooted doesn't show well. I also think the rooted looks like he has frayed bangs, rather than the sort of "emo I don't care that my hair is in front of my eyes" look that the sculpted shows well.

This is one of the few times for me where I've actually felt the sculpted was so good as to keep the rooted from being an obvious, runaway choice.

Again, just my opinion.

It's hard to tell from just photos. Photos lock you into a certain perspective.

I've got nothing against sculpted hair. It's better than cheap rooted hair.

But I don't think sculpted hair can compare to well done rooted hair in person. When you know you're not looking at a plastic hair piece or doll hair, that just kicks the realism up to a different level.

Don't think you'll regret your choice of going with rooted.

Whats the bets on the LONGEVITY of the hair....

and the ability to keep it looking good?

Staring at this figure so much (and other InArt pieces like Aragorn, Paul and Joker) is pretty much what convinced me to grow my hair out.
I’ve just about hit The Batman length so I can look like my upcoming most anticipated figure for when it arrives.

I’m literally developing a fetish for long male hair because of the toys I collect…
Ha Ha! Pics or it didn't happen!

If anyone has an extra order for the rooted hair over at OSK or is thinking of canceling please let me know. You'll have good InArt/HT Artisan juju ;)

I think the figure will look great but part of me does wonder if buying the premium was a good choice in this case. Only because it’s Batman and I’m going to want him with the cowl sculpt more often than not. The rooted sculpt may just end up in the box which is a shame.

I think the figure will look great but part of me does wonder if buying the premium was a good choice in this case. Only because it’s Batman and I’m going to want him with the cowl sculpt more often than not. The rooted sculpt may just end up in the box which is a shame.

I’m actually feeling the same way. Will probably sell my rooted sculpt most likely. :lol

I’m actually feeling the same way. Will probably sell my rooted sculpt most likely. :lol
I'm feeling the same. No way I won't be displaying him with the cowl.

I ordered rooted because you get an extra accessory that doesn't come with the sculpted version. I can't even remember what it is now. :lol

I'm feeling the same. No way I won't be displaying him with the cowl.

I ordered rooted because you get an extra accessory that doesn't come with the sculpted version. I can't even remember what it is now. :lol

Oh yes! The bat computer of course, thanks for reminding me!

Makes me feel better about ordering it now. 😂👍🏻

I hope you are getting Dumbledore. Can’t wait to see your beard…

Back