InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That initial inart thrill is gone for me. Maybe it’s the fact that the hot toys proto of this is killer and we’ve never experienced anything sixth scale from this company in hand

That initial inart thrill is gone for me. Maybe it’s the fact that the hot toys proto of this is killer and we’ve never experienced anything sixth scale from this company in hand
You sound like the kind of person who rushes to po figures then cancel when the next new shiny is revealed.

Was the Queen studios May 7th showcase cancelled?
I would have thought someone would have posted new pics of what was shown by now.

I'm ok with preordering stuff. Especially things I want and I never cancel unless the figure is better which usually isn't the case with HT. But I hope InArt does something great and I'll still preorder theirs while keeping my existing HT PO.

You sound like the kind of person who rushes to po figures then cancel when the next new shiny is revealed.
Great, the guy that is constantly getting himself suspended and posts tediously about his dislike of rooted hair decided to quote me.

For a Hot Toys figure I know I’m getting, I preorder because I’m only paying around $14 more than from BBTS ($4 flat rate shipping in the US) which sometimes sells out within a fairly short window after release. If I’m super busy around the time the figure actually releases, which can definitely happen, I’d rather not risk overlooking it. Some people also like to spread their payments out, although at this point I usually just go ahead and pay the entire amount on preorder so that once the figure releases it ships immediately once it arrives at SS’s warehouse. Again, this is for a HT figure that‘s must-have for my collection.

I’ve recently been buying third party figures (2009 Watchmen line and Snyderverse Knightmare future) and for those my go-tos are Giantoy and TNS. Preordering from either of these sellers has been a great experience thus far. Shipping is “free”—or, well, actually not really, i.e., I’m sure its factored into the price. But the price not unlicensed figures is almost always reasonable compared with HT. And the quality of many third party figures is often neck and neck with HT. Those Chinese sellers don’t charge you until the figure releases.

For a Hot Toys figure I know I’m getting, I preorder because I’m only paying around $14 more than from BBTS ($4 flat rate shipping in the US) which sometimes sells out within a fairly short window after release. If I’m super busy around the time the figure actually releases, which can definitely happen, I’d rather not risk overlooking it. Some people also like to spread their payments out, although at this point I usually just go ahead and pay the entire amount on preorder so that once the figure releases it ships immediately once it arrives at SS’s warehouse. Again, this is for a HT figure that‘s must-have for my collection.

I’ve recently been buying third party figures (2009 Watchmen line and Snyderverse Knightmare future) and for those my go-tos are Giantoy and TNS. Preordering from either of these sellers has been a great experience thus far. Shipping is “free”—or, well, actually not really, i.e., I’m sure its factored into the price. But the price not unlicensed figures is almost always reasonable compared with HT. And the quality of many third party figures is often neck and neck with HT. Those Chinese sellers don’t charge you until the figure releases.
I'm definitely going to cancel my hot toys pre order in favor for inArt. Just waiting on the unveiling

inArt

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1652442126496.jpg
    FB_IMG_1652442126496.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 104
  • FB_IMG_1652442186348.jpg
    FB_IMG_1652442186348.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 100
I'm definitely going to cancel my hot toys pre order in favor for inArt. Just waiting on the unveiling

Is Inart making both 1/6 posable ZSJL Knightmare Batman and black suit Superman, though? And are they making ZSJL Cyborg?

Update from Inart!!!! this is going to get out of control!
New product line will be in 2022-2023
Batman (Robert Pattinson)
Mera
Black adam
Ledger Joker
Batman (Ben Affleck)
Wonder Woman
Superman
Batman (Christian Bale)
Grey Gandalf
Legolas
Aragorn
Nazgul
IT
Daenerys Targaryen
Harry Potter
Paul Atreides

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1652446125148.jpg
    FB_IMG_1652446125148.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 18
Update from Inart!!!! this is going to get out of control!
New product line will be in 2022-2023
Batman (Robert Pattinson)
Mera
Black adam
Ledger Joker
Batman (Ben Affleck)
Wonder Woman
Superman
Batman (Christian Bale)
Grey Gandalf
Legolas
Aragorn
Nazgul
IT
Daenerys Targaryen
Harry Potter
Paul Atreides
On the list It's not ledger Joker as that's already the first release, apparently it's Joaquin Phoenix Joker that will also be done, Unless someone translated wrong.

Back