InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The color is really tough because that depends on the lighting and subsequent white balance applied on the photo.

You can Google his name and look at Images, you can see it looks like he has different hair color all the time.
That’s true, I’m glad this photo shows a bit of a brown shade at least, it’s close to this photo. Looking great👏
47F9648A-56B6-4D70-A536-63B558938BFB.jpeg

Just wait for HT to release their $700 artisan version. Limited quantity of 50. Sorry, you already missed the 15 second pre-order window.
I’m going to predict this now. After inart makes their TDK Batman, hot toys is going to make their 100th Batman figure and make it an artisan premium. Mark my words. 💀rip dx19

I’m going to predict this now. After inart makes their TDK Batman, hot toys is going to make their 100th Batman figure and make it an artisan premium. Mark my words. 💀rip dx19
Isn’t that what they’re doing with the new Bat-Armory kind of? I do find it interesting how they didn’t have that one (along with the as yet unseen newly developed cowl and faceplates) on display at any of their shows. Especially with all the well-to-do over a new Ledger Joker.

Isn’t that what they’re doing with the new Bat-Armory kind of? I do find it interesting how they didn’t have that one (along with the as yet unseen newly developed cowl and faceplates) on display at any of their shows. Especially with all the well-to-do over a new Ledger Joker.
Yeah that was a heated topic for a while, many people wanted those changes for dx19 but now have to pay the armory to get that version. If inart makes such an improvement in the body proportions, hot toys might make a statement back I feel like. Who knows.

Yeah that was a heated topic for a while, many people wanted those changes for dx19 but now have to pay the armory to get that version. If inart makes such an improvement in the body proportions, hot toys might make a statement back I feel like. Who knows.
That armory release made me feel blind-sighted since I bought DX19.

Is this show the closest we’ve come to actually seeing the scale of the Bat Signal next to Batman?

I snapped this screenshot of Paul at the start of the show where you could see the other two pieces either side of him.

79C8F90F-29B8-4F9E-A8A5-D93661697D80.jpeg

There could be some much better pics out that I’m just not aware of though.

I can definitely see them just re-issuing their “new and improved” Batman without the waxy looking Patrick Bateman in athletic wear and the giant suit case after IA. Personally, I really want to see what IA does with Bale. Whatever people’s beliefs about the new Cavill likeness, it solidifies one thing for me which is that IA has a phenomenal understanding of anatomy and proportions that has carried through through pretty much all their releases. I don’t think I’ve seen a solitary Bale from HT that didn’t have some weird wonky ass proportions like puffed out moobs or thunder thighs.

This Batman, for instance; I really don’t care if he’s a little slimmer than HT’s offering, I like that he looks like a dude in a suit. HT’s got some pros and cons, but I truly feel like the realism of this guy is mind blowing. In terms of materials, weathering, proportions; I’m super stoked. I still have yet to determine whether I like HT’s Joker enough to consider selling or splitting up my IA set, but I definitely feel like they’re the ones playing catch up with IA and not the other way around.

Whatever people’s beliefs about the new Cavill likeness, it solidifies one thing for me which is that IA has a phenomenal understanding of anatomy and proportions that has carried through through pretty much all their releases.

Yes. It's nice to get to the next level... and have figures whose unique heads now match their unique bodies.

Yes. It's nice to get to the next level... and have figures whose unique heads now match their unique bodies.
Honestly, this is the most excited by this hobby as I’ve been in years. Never did I think that we’d reach a point where, maybe not to the extent of those elaborate customs that cost thousands of dollars, but that an approximation of that would be achievable at a mass produced level. You’re an old timer. You know what it was like. The fact that people are talking about the minutiae of IA and HT’s Joker suits at a level previously reserved for those Kato and Yunsil runs that cost about as much as one of these figures, in its entirety, is quite a damn achievement.

That’s where I almost have to step back and take stock sometimes because, on the one hand, “yeah, maybe that vest is a shade too light in greenness.” When I look at something like IA’s Joker or even the new Artist Series, though, and I think back to 14-year old batfan seeing the DX 01 Joker and scrounging every penny all year long to fight his way into this hobby way back in the day (I can’t believe it’s been well over a decade for some of these guys), I’m like “this **** is mind blowing.”:lol

I can definitely see them just re-issuing their “new and improved” Batman without the waxy looking Patrick Bateman in athletic wear and the giant suit case after IA. Personally, I really want to see what IA does with Bale. Whatever people’s beliefs about the new Cavill likeness, it solidifies one thing for me which is that IA has a phenomenal understanding of anatomy and proportions that has carried through through pretty much all their releases. I don’t think I’ve seen a solitary Bale from HT that didn’t have some weird wonky ass proportions like puffed out moobs or thunder thighs.

This Batman, for instance; I really don’t care if he’s a little slimmer than HT’s offering, I like that he looks like a dude in a suit. HT’s got some pros and cons, but I truly feel like the realism of this guy is mind blowing. In terms of materials, weathering, proportions; I’m super stoked. I still have yet to determine whether I like HT’s Joker enough to consider selling or splitting up my IA set, but I definitely feel like they’re the ones playing catch up with IA and not the other way around.
I completely agree with you! One of my main proportional issues with HT dx19 is his large biceps. Especially side view, it’s way too big. With their Queen Studios statue it looks very much smaller and overall more proportionally right. I’m excited to see how their potential two pack would be. I pretty much sold my dx19 and waiting for them now to show a teaser hopefully by next year.

It would be interesting if they tackle a rooted bale like the infinity studio as well. Although I’m glad their sculpted hair has been improving like their latest Cavill Superman.

IMG_8031.jpeg

Can't cancel the Hot Toys until October at Sideshow in order to get my NRD back. Hoping that they aren't able to release until next year, after seeing how far behind their version is.
Just a question for my knowledge bro, can we get our NRDs back from Sideshow? What's the process can you please tell me? :) thanks

Back