InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pants look to be a lot looser in that still to me -- bunching at the boot, looser in the crotch, wrinkles where the belts are fitted, etc. Not sure how you guys can say its the same...

I remember it being one of the things I liked about the new The Batman -- the looser fit of the outfit, more realistic in what someone would wear, not the usual Marvel CGI'd super tight fit.
Agree about the pants its not that they are skinny but they should be a bit loose. And I also think the material all around is off. It should be closer to a parachute material not a textured fabric like they went with. But the material they chose doesn't bother me it looks nice still
Screenshot_2023-07-31-01-27-04-72_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I don't know, maybe the outfit will 'give' as you bent it -- work it in, in other words.

But this is the first time I've noticed the tightness of the outfit on the figure... and I do like the looser look in reality.

It's still a fantastic figure, not saying that, I just feel like the suit is a bit tight in the pants is all.

One more thing I noticed is that the suit is dominantly a charcoal grey but inart went heavy on the black in certain parts. For me I like how it looks visually and it doesn't bother me much but I think it will bother people who want the highest level of accuracy

What bothers me is the lack of a decent Zoe Catwoman figure!
This. All we have is some ****** third party versions that aren’t even worth looking at. Even Riddler got two decent cheap third party figures. She doesn’t even have long hair so doing a fully sculpted head would work extremely well. Shame no one has attempted it.

Pants look to be a lot looser in that still to me -- bunching at the boot, looser in the crotch, wrinkles where the belts are fitted, etc. Not sure how you guys can say its the same...

I remember it being one of the things I liked about the new The Batman -- the looser fit of the outfit, more realistic in what someone would wear, not the usual Marvel CGI'd super tight fit.
It’s usually the DC stuff that has super tight costumes, didnt they have to wear cups because they were showing through the material?
Battinson makes a nice change.
As for costume discrepancies InArt seem to almost go for the test shot/costume fitting look, not the baggier stunt suits.

384FC8D7-2548-4105-BB34-1951371A70F0.jpeg

It’s definitely hard to find a good photo, because camera distortion really can exaggerate certain parts of the photo. This photo looks great for both figures. The bicep armor is way too thin imo though, that’s one thing hot toys has right.

Comparing the most recent picture of both figures.. I really love the scratches and dings on the shoulders of the inart vs the glossier and much cleaner ones on the hot toys. Takes it to a whole other level
View attachment 653032View attachment 653033

IMG_8006.jpeg

I wish inart kept the scratches, but made it more glossy. It’s way too matted for the material. It still reflects light but just barely.

Is anyone expecting first batch to release before the end of the year?

I think optimistically I can see it releasing in december maybe

But they still haven't released gandalf or pennywise 🙊

View attachment 653035

It’s definitely hard to find a good photo, because camera distortion really can exaggerate certain parts of the photo. This photo looks great for both figures. The bicep armor is way too thin imo though, that’s one thing hot toys has right.

If HT is in the middle, they got the pants right for me.

Pants are accurate on both figures. Suit in the film was form fitting but not so much it was skin tight it had enough room for movement. To me the suit is more practical then previous versions but that's due to this being closer to a grounded version of Batman who made his suit by hand and not by Lucius Fox. I'm OK with the look as of now as long as it has good movement.

Back