InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I completely agree with you! One of my main proportional issues with HT dx19 is his large biceps. Especially side view, it’s way too big. With their Queen Studios statue it looks very much smaller and overall more proportionally right. I’m excited to see how their potential two pack would be. I pretty much sold my dx19 and waiting for them now to show a teaser hopefully by next year.

It would be interesting if they tackle a rooted bale like the infinity studio as well. Although I’m glad their sculpted hair has been improving like their latest Cavill Superman.

View attachment 653312
As much as I want to see IA take on TDK/TDKR Bats, though, I would kill to see their take on Begins. There’s a figure in dire need of an overhaul…

113DAF87-24AF-43E5-9CDD-2D1601FCA096.jpeg

Admiring the Bruce Wayne side profile. 🦇

Just a question for my knowledge bro, can we get our NRDs back from Sideshow? What's the process can you please tell me? :) thanks
You just need to wait until the original shipping estimate has come and gone. Then when you go to cancel it'll let you know if the deposit is refundable. Usually refundable once the figure is delayed.

Yes. It's nice to get to the next level... and have figures whose unique heads now match their unique bodies.
I'm also happy that InArt/Queen is delivering high quality (so far, fingers crossed) and actually making their figures available to order, even if there's a finite window of time to get that order in. Hot Toys "competing" by offering higher quality figures (than their standard fare) but in stupidly limited quantities that make ordering a nightmare for most people rubs me the wrong way.

Is anyone expecting first batch to release before the end of the year?

I think optimistically I can see it releasing in december maybe

But they still haven't released gandalf or pennywise 🙊
My guess is they squeeze out a very limited first batch to YouTubers and in HK to say they met their original release date target.

Can't cancel the Hot Toys until October at Sideshow in order to get my NRD back. Hoping that they aren't able to release until next year, after seeing how far behind their version is.
Its almost a guarantee that he's coming out this month. Maybe even this week. There's a lot of buzz in HK that he was releasing last week, but it might've been delayed because of ACGHK.

Wouldn't be surprised by a simultaneous release on Sideshow as well considering this is one of the main battle grounds with Inart.

Its almost a guarantee that he's coming out this month. Maybe even this week. There's a lot of buzz in HK that he was releasing last week, but it might've been delayed because of ACGHK.

Wouldn't be surprised by a simultaneous release on Sideshow as well considering this is one of the main battle grounds with Inart.
So this is the reason it wasn't displayed anywhere during ACGHK, Chinajoy, Wf etc? Makes sense. But they also didn't show their Buzz and Mark III 2.0

So this is the reason it wasn't displayed anywhere during ACGHK, Chinajoy, Wf etc? Makes sense. But they also didn't show their Buzz and Mark III 2.0
Mark III 2.0 had the earliest release date set as this July ... I assume it'll be late but weird they didn't show it either ...

Back